Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
detachable member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The idea of this thread is to voice your Gripe of the week :|err

I'll start

California Republican's caved to higher taxes...while they pledge no more taxes.WTH :):)punch
government has grown 40% in the past 8 years..Has there been any good from the growth of gov ?..........NO!!!!!!!! :)sphss

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
i had a leek goat cheese pizza last night and now every time i fart , it smells democratic ;)

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
We are all pissed off we aren't stuck in a small office with Lucky! :)st And equally as happy we don't have to do his laundry!
I feel so soiled amm spoiled ;)

·
3,246 Posts
I have been waiting 3 months for my custom bike to be built. The builder goes for a test ride, hits 95 mph and the back tire expanded enough to rub against the fender. Blistered the paint and i couldnt pick the bike up last night. Now he has to take the fender off, lift it 1/4" and then repaint. I have to wait till Wed to pick it up:|err:|err:|err

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I'm supposed to give a district wide test today. We have to log on to a special district site to print our test answer sheets for the kids with their name, ID# and scantron already on them.

1st and second period went great. While second period is testing, I go to print the rest of my day's documents . . . site down.

and I'm expected to have my data ready for the dept meeting on Monday?
Can't test, can't grade until it's back up.

Oh, and I have to sub for one of the special ed teachers during my prep period. It's my lunch right now and I'm getting ready so I can leave when the last bell rings! No staying until 5 or 6 today :)hand

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I'm supposed to give a district wide test today. We have to log on to a special district site to print our test answer sheets for the kids with their name, ID# and scantron already on them.

1st and second period went great. While second period is testing, I go to print the rest of my day's documents . . . site down.

Oh, and I have to sub for one of the special ed teachers during my prep period. It's my lunch right now and I'm getting ready so I can leave when the last bell rings! No staying until 5 or 6 today :)hand
Hell, that's just another day, I thought that your bitch would be that your budget just got cut again.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts

I know, that was mean. :(

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I'm sitting here at my desk and the phone hasn't rang in about 2 hours. The body shop business in Boise, ID is on it's ever lovin ass. Sittin right behind me is my 24.00 per hour mgr. He is playinhg on the internet and I'm trying to fugure out how to tell him that I need to cut his pay. I got no balls.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
gophers:|err:|err........I'm about to go all Bill Murray on these fockers.
hmmmmm, maybe a way to dispose of Flyinbowties old gas:p

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm sitting here at my desk and the phone hasn't rang in about 2 hours. The body shop business in Boise, ID is on it's ever lovin ass. Sittin right behind me is my 24.00 per hour mgr. He is playinhg on the internet and I'm trying to fugure out how to tell him that I need to cut his pay. I got no balls.

Just show him your post ... or get them from your wifes purse!
:p

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
gophers:|err:|err........I'm about to go all Bill Murray on these fockers.
hmmmmm, maybe a way to dispose of Flyinbowties old gas:p

ziggy you have to check out the gophinator its a tool we use on the farm for gophers on the canal banks. a nozzle get put inthe hole open valve fill hole with O2 and Propane, shut valve click ignitor and BOOM!!! you blow the gopher away adn sometimes we launch them into the river when the gopher hole is under the roads by the river. Its a blast to watch

and my gripe is i have 5000 acres to look over and we are still harvesting produce so i get to watch them also, along with checking and walking our canteloupe fields twice a day to see what the germination count is since its been a little cool for them down here lately; and got a tour dropped on me at thelast minute for tomorrow morning and the bosses are all out of town and a javelina hunt in Wilcox Az

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
If he's worth salt, he knows times are tough. Given the choice of of pay cut vs being let go, I think you might find him pretty understanding. Remember the days when it was good to be the boss. Letting peeps go though no fault of there own kills me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts