Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenmore fridge from my river house. It was made 07/04. $150

220 volt GE electric dryer. Also from my river house. $125

Black leather couch and love seat. I also have an additional couch. Combo is $200 and the couch by itself is $100.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Joey....I will take the fridge if it is in really good working order with a good seal. I would use it in my garage as my other fridge out there is dying on me. Couple of catches....you have to deliver to my BHC house (assuming it is still out there in BHC) or assist me in getting it in the garage. Also, would need help loading up my old fridge onto my truck to take to the dump.

I could use the couches in Corona so...catch number 2....Can you bring it back to me in Corona next time you go out there?

Then give me a discount :)

Sound good?

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Joey....I will take the fridge if it is in really good working order with a good seal. I would use it in my garage as my other fridge out there is dying on me. Couple of catches....you have to deliver to my BHC house (assuming it is still out there in BHC) or assist me in getting it in the garage. Also, would need help loading up my old fridge onto my truck to take to the dump.

I could use the couches in Corona so...catch number 2....Can you bring it back to me in Corona next time you go out there?

Sound good?
catch number three are you gonna wear a laker jersey when he delivers:D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sound good?
Dang it. I already brought all the stuff to Corona.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So......When can I get the couches Joey?

Scratch the fridge as I don't want to take it out to BHC like the Bev Hillbillies...and shit

:)
Some one is coming over right now to take a look. If he doesn't take them, you can come by and take a look at them today. Also I still have just the couch.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
better rush down there and get that fridge!
Works great holds plenty of B-Lights with enough room for some C-. Ive even seen some Corona sneek in there.
Freezer holds jello shots and at least 5 bottles of vodka.
of course you would have to buy it empty and let us know when its full:D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
better rush down there and get that fridge!
Works great holds plenty of B-Lights with enough room for some C-. Ive even seen some Corona sneek in there.
Freezer holds jello shots and at least 5 bottles of vodka.
of course you would have to buy it empty and let us know when its full:D
LOL. Ahhh, the good ol days. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts