Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that doesn't have a lot of dough looking for a good car to get back and forth to work etc. Something that runs good and is not going to require a bunch of money to fix and keep running. An older honda or toyota or something is what comes to mind here, something without astronomical mileage on it. If you know of something please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have a friend that doesn't have a lot of dough looking for a good car to get back and forth to work etc. Something that runs good and is not going to require a bunch of money to fix and keep running. An older honda or toyota or something is what comes to mind here, something without astronomical mileage on it. If you know of something please let me know. Thanks.
Look for a Saturn.

Seriously, the original Saturn's were VERY reliable - not real fancy, but you couldn't kill them as long as they had oil.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
geo"s

dont laugh , besides the family cars i have a geo prism ! its got a toyota 1.6 liter in it , 31mpg , and runs like a top ! i paid 300 bucks for it 3 years ago never failed me once !before that i had a geo metro 54mpg , it was outhouse blue in color , can you imagine 4 union shaft miners riding in this pos , we looked like the circus was in town ,but it was worth every cent , DISPOSABLE vehicles are what i use for work , keep the fluids clean and rubber good and drive the shit outa them! when they are done , NEXT!!!! 3-5 hundred still will buy ya a decent POS , just gotta find the right one , i will never commute in a payment ! im covered in hyd oil and mud all day long , be damned if i jump in a newer car and still paying for it !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts