Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been racing dragboats since 1990. Since then I have never seent eh jet class more STACKED than it is today. When I first came to a race I saw the Kobold brothers, Jimmy Marushigi, Jim Guthrie:rolleyes:, Tom Ennis, Jeff Seraphine, Harold Bruce and some others I cant remember. But never have I seen the jets so dominant. Morgan has set the bar with .20's and .30s
DeTossed Salad is looking pretty strong in the early stages. Cyclone is hauling ass, Starky, Bugsme, that 522 boat looked pretty good. Black Pearl, etc etc. Pretty cool even if they are suck boats!:D

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
thanks for the props tony. i gotta say watching you shoe the bling bling was certainly inspiring. seeing it levitate out of the water and not touch back down until after the finish line was rad.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
thanks for the props tony. i gotta say watching you shoe the bling bling was certainly inspiring. seeing it levitate out of the water and not touch back down until after the finish line was rad.
x2

you had the blinger runnin hard! it was awesome to watch.

·
love them squaw
78 Posts
Pretty cool even if they are suck boats!:D
guru my brown skin warrior that you are, you walk away shaking from that boat with flat belly like a sheep shakes when he see's he rancher approaching with his belt removed. just let cat out of bag, you scaredy cat of big medicine in that canoe you drive. are suck boats retty cool?? tell us more you sick spirited one.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
I have been racing dragboats since 1990. Since then I have never seent eh jet class more STACKED than it is today. When I first came to a race I saw the Kobold brothers, Jimmy Marushigi, Jim Guthrie:rolleyes:, Tom Ennis, Jeff Seraphine, Harold Bruce and some others I cant remember. But never have I seen the jets so dominant. Morgan has set the bar with .20's and .30s
DeTossed Salad is looking pretty strong in the early stages. Cyclone is hauling ass, Starky, Bugsme, that 522 boat looked pretty good. Black Pearl, etc etc. Pretty cool even if they are suck boats!:D
Man ain't that the truth. Back in the day, I moved up to the 8.0 class from 9.0 mostly cause I was tired of having them mudsuckers wear me out. :)st Now the jetboats seem to have a stranglehold on the bracket classes besides running real hard in UBFJ.... :)sphss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts