Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't bring them to the Beach in L.A. county $1000 fine. Oh ya, and if your kids want to dig a hole deeper then 18" that's a no,no. I am glad the powers to be are protecting us(UFB) and amassing. Whats next you cant go in the water, you might step on a seashell and cut yourself. This city and state run by a bunch of wackos.

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Wonder if them ass holes remember this is the land of the free.

Makes me wonder if a good fart would net you a $2500 ticket for air polution:gas: All I got to say is keep their dumb asses in Calli, Oklahoma has people that dumb commited to the funny farm :wink2:

·
Registered
311 Posts
brgrcru:1575561 said:
Don't bring them to the Beach in L.A. county $1000 fine. Oh ya, and if your kids want to dig a hole deeper then 18" that's a no,no. I am glad the powers to be are protecting us(UFB) and amassing. Whats next you cant go in the water, you might step on a seashell and cut yourself. This city and state run by a bunch of wackos.[/QUOTE what should the cutoff be on the depth of an unshored excavation be? 2 ft 3 ft 4 ft? Who should be responsible for backfilling the hole?what is somebody leaves a 3 foot deep hole in the sand and your kids start playing it gets caved in are you gonna be able to dig them out by your self before they die. I work in the pipeline industry and have seen guys get caved in in less and it take 6 guys with shovels to dig them out .

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Don't bring them to the Beach in L.A. county $1000 fine. Oh ya, and if your kids want to dig a hole deeper then 18" that's a no,no. I am glad the powers to be are protecting us(UFB) and amassing. Whats next you cant go in the water, you might step on a seashell and cut yourself. This city and state run by a bunch of wackos.
Makes good sense to me in that > more than several times I would be pulled up on a beach or in shallow water (just quietly chilling) only to then find myself in the middle of a football game. Now WTF > do I look like I want some damn football bouncing off my head or boat? At times I'd like to shove that ball down someone's throat! :((((((

About digging a hole too deep > how would you feel 'if' one of your little children came upon a deep hole made by someone else...and fell/tripped into it head first snapping their neck?

Laws such as 'no texting while driving' (and some seemingly silly others) have to be put in place and enforced for the "wackos" that have no common sense. :54:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
what should the cutoff be on the depth of an unshored excavation be? 2 ft 3 ft 4 ft? Who should be responsible for backfilling the hole?what is somebody leaves a 3 foot deep hole in the sand and your kids start playing it gets caved in are you gonna be able to dig them out by your self before they die. I work in the pipeline industry and have seen guys get caved in in less and it take 6 guys with shovels to dig them out .
Just curious how many people have have lost their life on the beach from a hole that caves in?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Awhile back a lady was ran over and killed by the life guard truck while lying in a hole on the beach. Of course the family sued due to the obvious negligence of the life guard. It's the lack of common sense and and the laws suites that fallow that cause the seemingly stupid laws .

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Next they'll remove the sand so kids can't throw it at each other.....then they'll remove the water so you can't drown.:duh: Or they'll ban surfboards from surfers in order to protect themselves from being hit.
Laws to "protect us from ourselves"...what a crock of sheet:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts