Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
The worst part is.... He's not even hot. LOL :p

I wonder what the homecoming King has to say about it.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
"For Sale" :

4 Acres in NorCal, Shasta County.
3 bed, 3 bath 2700 sq ft ranch, separate single overhead shop, plus separate 3 car 3 overhead shop.
40,000 gallon pool with deep end and diving board.
Cross fenced pasture, Orchard with Granny Smith apple trees, pear apple, persimmons, cherry, plum, and apricot trees.

Comes with field truck And all lawn equipment.

$400K NEGOTIABLE!!

contact Tommy by PM.
Fast sale desired so feel free to make lowball offer.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"For Sale" :

4 Acres in NorCal, Shasta County.
3 bed, 3 bath 2700 sq ft ranch, separate single overhead shop, plus separate 3 car 3 overhead shop.
40,000 gallon pool with deep end and diving board.
Cross fenced pasture, Orchard with Granny Smith apple trees, pear apple, persimmons, cherry, plum, and apricot trees.

Comes with field truck And all lawn equipment.

$400K NEGOTIABLE!!

contact Tommy by PM.
Fast sale desired so feel free to make lowball offer.
Can you take apart and ship the pool to me? :)grn I would love to have one....

Seriously, I feel for you guys. If I can help you relocate, let me know!!!

I think I know what "hell in a hand basket" means now. :)st

I disagree with Doc though, I don't think the libs even come back here to look...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Can you take apart and ship the pool to me? :)grn I would love to have one....

Seriously, I feel for you guys. If I can help you relocate, let me know!!!

I think I know what "hell in a hand basket" means now. :)st

I disagree with Doc though, I don't think the libs even come back here to look...
You know what sucks?

I don't even care about gender bending.
I don't care if anyone is gay or not.
It is just something that honestly doesn't concern my thoughts.

But this is BS. it's the constant celebration of this shit that pisses me off.

This kind of bullshit is what is turning me into a racist bigot and that pisses me off.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know what sucks?

I don't even care about gender bending.
I don't care if anyone is gay or not.
It is just something that honestly doesn't concern my thoughts.

But this is BS. it's the constant celebration of this shit that pisses me off.

This kind of bullshit is what is turning me into a racist bigot and that pisses me off.
I hear ya!!! I don't either.

BUT, if you have a dick, you dress out with the boys, not the girls. This "girl" has a dick. Dick=boy. No dick=girl.... PERIOD!!! :)hammers

Get out of high school and do what ever you want. You can be a horse or a chicken for all I care!!! F-n liberals and their so called tolerance. :(

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Give me a call gentlemen and I'll fix you right up in a nice Red State next door so you can still visit as needed. Plenty of lakes to enjoy our sport. You can pick the climate from desert valley to tall pines or in between. Either way you won't have the State Legislature ruining something new every day. We just elected a Phoenix city council that will finally take on the unions and end this pension spiking and out-of-control spending.

"Dr.Dirt" - Arizona land sales

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Hey Doc,

I know I haven't made a significant effort about getting out of CA, but I think I have formulated a plan.
I'll PM you tomorrow and see what you think from the standpoint of someone in "The Biz".

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Give me a call gentlemen and I'll fix you right up in a nice Red State next door so you can still visit as needed. Plenty of lakes to enjoy our sport. You can pick the climate from desert valley to tall pines or in between. Either way you won't have the State Legislature ruining something new every day. We just elected a Phoenix city council that will finally take on the unions and end this pension spiking and out-of-control spending.

"Dr.Dirt" - Arizona land sales
Um what about that super progressive McCain

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Um what about that super progressive McCain
And Giffords, Grijalva, Kirkpatrick, and Mitchell who voted "yes" to fund Obama care. Sorry Doc. :D

Random thought... If Giffords sustained brain damage and her mentality and reasoning compromised, why is she allowed to hold office?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I didn't say Arizona was perfect, I said it was red. Just like this site, we have democrats here but their input here is as valuable as our limp-wristed/liberals on this site are. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I didn't say Arizona was perfect, I said it was red. Just like this site, we have democrats here but their input here is as valuable as our limp-wristed/liberals on this site are. :)hand:)hand:)hand
Well dang it get something going and get him booted...tired of his progressive drama on FOX and other news outlets

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is one component missing in this thread. And that's snoc coming on there with is pompous know it all attitude and his novel like posts. It would probably start with something like, "Good for her. She is a brave young woman and deserves to be queen." Kind of like the libtard responses I've seen on the net. :)hammers

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oregon is blue, but only around Eugene, Salem, and Portland. The rest of the state is blood red!!! East of I-5 you find hard working, old school folks!!!
i'm looking to move more east...
Not saying OR is any better, we're just about 20-25 years behind the USS California that is sinking fast!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts