Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys picked up a new motor (long block only) for my boat and going to sell the current one in it. im pretty sure its a 4 bolt main (thats what mortec said) have not opened it up though. 454 stock bore. Looks like it has about 75 hrs or so.. I had those pictures up in a different thread a while ago. they are cast pistons and not sure what the rods and crank are as I have not seen the bottom end. heads are a 427 closed chamber 101cc. cam in it is a fairly mild 576 lift solid. push rods are the smaller ones and valve train is stock. it runs really well and will turn 5400 in my boat. has brand new felpro marine racing head gaskets also, arp head bolts. never failed me. here are a couple of pictures. let me know if you have questions. shoot me a fair offer.

(water was from when I took head gaskets off)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
whats the block & head numbers?

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes just the long block. the block is a #14015445 and the heads are #3909802

·
Idaho Jet
188 Posts

ok guys picked up a new motor (long block only) for my boat and going to sell the current one in it. im pretty sure its a 4 bolt main (thats what mortec said) have not opened it up though. 454 stock bore. Looks like it has about 75 hrs or so.. I had those pictures up in a different thread a while ago. they are cast pistons and not sure what the rods and crank are as I have not seen the bottom end. heads are a 427 closed chamber 101cc. cam in it is a fairly mild 576 lift solid. push rods are the smaller ones and valve train is stock. it runs really well and will turn 5400 in my boat. has brand new felpro marine racing head gaskets also, arp head bolts. never failed me. here are a couple of pictures. let me know if you have questions. shoot me a fair offer.

(water was from when I took head gaskets off)

How about $500.00? and I'll come get it next weekend...

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sold if someone will that is going from portland to sac.california can haul it for me,,, otherwise it is still available.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I could probably get it a ride in a few weeks if the buyer was willing to toss in some cab fare. PM me with a ph# and I'll give you the details if you're interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts