Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
14-1 540ci Dart tall deck block, Dart pro1 355 cnc heads, Dart intake, Callies crank, Eagle rods w/l19 bolts, JE pistons, Isky cam, crower rockers, webster girdle, MSD ignition, Comp belt drive, approx, 850hp.

Berkeley pump just redone by MPD. New suction housing, new aq shaft, new inducer imp, berkeley ss b/c imp done by Jack McClure. Jet a Way, hyd PD w/ftn.

Custom Ellis trailer New disk brakes, new master cylinder with reverse lockout.

custom tweed/vinyl seats, newly refurbished calgo steering w/ new cables and cable housing, Auto meter marine carbon fiber gauges, 2 11 gallon imco ss tanks 1 8 gallon t tank, set up for injection, Boat was originally rigged by Tom Peterson

·
Registered
360 Posts
Anytime you sell anything without a price means that you dont want to sell it.
So price it and I'll bet you get some interest.
Good luck and nice boat!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anytime you sell anything without a price means that you dont want to sell it.
So price it and I'll bet you get some interest.
Good luck and nice boat!
Your right, I really dont want to sell it. But I also don't need three boats and this one will pay off the new one if I could get out what I put in it or close to it.

I've got about $30k+ into it and would take $28k for it right now. If it wont sell for that I'll keep it. Anybody who plays with boats of this caliber knows what it takes/costs to own one.

This thing is ready for the track also. I was just getting it ready to do that but that just won't work out for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.