Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS in Florida- 1986 Chaparral Villain II 20 foot- Great shape.

I have been off and on about selling my boat. I put it for sale last year but couldnt let it go. Well unfortunately the time has now come!

This is a 1986 Villain II. The Very saught after Villain line up from Chapparral. This boat comes with every option available. The rear flat, Nose cone on the outdrive, Stereo, and larger 350 chevy motor.

Hull- The hull is clean and in good shape. Slight sun face, but nothing at all. The vinyl was re-done 2 years ago and in good shape. No rips or anything. The stereo is ALL original and in GREAT working shape!!

Motor- The motor is a chevy 350. It was rebuilt 2 years ago, and since then only has 40 hours! It has a mild cam in it, BRAND NEW stainless steel risers and manifolds, Brand new SS thru the hull exhaust (sounds GREAT!), Edelbrock performer intake manifold, and a edelbrock 600 cfm carb.

Outdrive- The outdrive was rebuilt back in 2009 with the motor rebuild. The prop is a new SS 3 blade. Unit has the nose cone on it also.

Accessories- Everything on the boat works. From the lights (interior and exterior) to the bulge pump. The boat will come with 2 anchors, life jackets, fire extinguishers, and plenty of ropes! READY TO USE!!

Trailer- The trailer is the original trailer. I replaced the bearings 2 years ago, but its just not in the best of shape.

TRADES: Will trade for a newer 4x4 ATV

Price:$5500

Located just south of Tampa Florida.

I work for a shipping company, So shipping is no problem!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
FS in Florida- 1986 Chaparral Villain II 20 foot- Great shape.

I have been off and on about selling my boat. I put it for sale last year but couldnt let it go. Well unfortunately the time has now come!

This is a 1986 Villain II. The Very saught after Villain line up from Chapparral. This boat comes with every option available. The rear flat, Nose cone on the outdrive, Stereo, and larger 350 chevy motor.

Hull- The hull is clean and in good shape. Slight sun face, but nothing at all. The vinyl was re-done 2 years ago and in good shape. No rips or anything. The stereo is ALL original and in GREAT working shape!!

Motor- The motor is a chevy 350. It was rebuilt 2 years ago, and since then only has 40 hours! It has a mild cam in it, BRAND NEW stainless steel risers and manifolds, Brand new SS thru the hull exhaust (sounds GREAT!), Edelbrock performer intake manifold, and a edelbrock 600 cfm carb.

Outdrive- The outdrive was rebuilt back in 2009 with the motor rebuild. The prop is a new SS 3 blade. Unit has the nose cone on it also.

Accessories- Everything on the boat works. From the lights (interior and exterior) to the bulge pump. The boat will come with 2 anchors, life jackets, fire extinguishers, and plenty of ropes! READY TO USE!!

Trailer- The trailer is the original trailer. I replaced the bearings 2 years ago, but its just not in the best of shape.

TRADES: Will trade for a newer 4x4 ATV

Price:$5500

Located just south of Tampa Florida.

I work for a shipping company, So shipping is no problem!
Chaparral 20 Villain II

Is this boat still avalible? I'm very interested.
Please email me your number at [email protected] to discuss.
Thank you!
I am interested in talking with you about this boat, so let me know if you still have it still up for sale, or if not (Please), you can reach me at [email protected] from there will talk by phone
Thanks in advance for letting me know if you still have it or not
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts