Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
ok lets count together so we get it right, there is spirit of texas, hot licks ,lou osman ,toxic rocket, mills in disorderly conduct told me today its a 50, 50 on going, lets see who am i missin? o wait ide say ron mcullans deal might be there in his memory, one of tedescos crew told me no the other day, wiskey river is still workin on the new boat, there is a maybe on the chicken boat outa texas, then i dont know about that other guy outa north carolina, john white drove it last time it was out. so how many we got here?

·
weirdo!
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that you might have missed one? what about that black one called " Madness" what do you say about that one? you know we all want to see it!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
ooops i forgot problem child, he will be there, and as far as the other black one goes, im in the i cant afford it this year mode. lol

·
Not a Member
511 Posts
Whats up with the Tedesco boat??
He use to run so good. It was at the Finals last year.
Funny story... They had to put foam blocks under the back of the boat on the staging rope. Seems it was sitting alittle to low, got swamped on Friday or Saturday morning...
I think they also went home early and pissed off last year..??

·
Registered
271 Posts
yep i would not shock me to see nitro chicken there. i mentioned him, as far as tedesco, i never did understand the foam deal under the back, i guess it helped leave the starting line more level? but they always run good and they sure try hard. so how many we got goin?

·
Registered
271 Posts
8 would be so cool, that would be just perfect. 8 fuel boats at the finals and 1 stayin at home pissin and moanin and cryin like a sissy that he cant afford it this year. lol that would be ME.

·
Not a Member
511 Posts
There was also the Dragonator boat... oops, it flipped last year.
nevermind. :)sphss
8 boats would be awesome.

Now how many TAF ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
im so sorry, did i forget to mention puttin my lower lip over my upper lip and poutin like a 2 year old ? lol alcohol flats? thats gunna be a hard one, such a rough year for them. should be and will be very emotional for everyone.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Talked to Jay(whiskey river) and the boats done , they need a few more $ to get it here. Anything will help he say's. I don't know if the Liquid Quiker will ever see the water again without Ron at the wheel. Out of 5 erc riggers I don't see any coming!

·
Not a Member
511 Posts
Talked to Jay(whiskey river) and the boats done , they need a few more $ to get it here. Anything will help he say's. I don't know if the Liquid Quiker will ever see the water again without Ron at the wheel. Out of 5 erc riggers I don't see any coming!
Isnt Toxic an ERC?
Whats up with it? Broken again ???

·
Registered
668 Posts
Isnt Toxic an ERC?
I'm not so sure Dan claims Toxic Rocket as an Ellison Outrigger boat anymore.

That boat has had so many changes to it since they took delivery, I don't think there is much of anything left that was as it came out of the mold...

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
TAF- Westerfield/Scarlata in All Lit Up, Bausher in Habit Forming, Dement in Red Alert, Davis in War Party, Kinsey in Bad Company, Porter in Monster, Greg Jones in Back in Black, Thurston in Aw Sum Toy, Rex Childers in Trouble Maker. Possibly Randy Ball, Don Jones?? It has been a bad year in TAF but it still should be a good showing in Phoenix.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ok, who are the 5 ERC boats ??
Just curious.

If I had to guess, the 5 ERC boats are:

• Liquid Quicker (TFH)
  • Toxic Rocket (TFH)
  • Disorderly Conduct (TFH)
  • Whiskey River (TFH) <- Coming Soon (????)
  • Deja Vu (TAH) <- Coming Soon (????)

I'm sure Dan can/will correct my errors!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts