Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been busy working on stuff.
I am looking for a fuel filter to put on the inlet side of my fuel pump (for the dyno). The pump is a Magnaflow 500 with -12 inlet and outlet.
I would like a filter with a SS element. No paper. Methanol compatable. -12 inlet and outlet or 3/4" pipe in and out. Any suggestions?

So, now for other suggestions. This thing has the magnaflow pump with a high pressure bypass. Then through the flow meters which have 3/8" line in and out. Then up to "tray" outlets. So obviously needs a regulator. If I run high pressure (20 psi ish) up to the regulator (after meters) I should be ok on fuel flow on everything but big alky motors?
Wags

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Yes you could remove the fitting and go o-ring AN to o-ring AN.

You want me to foward your address to?:
LINK Fuel filter

This one is for sale on Ebay. It has -10 fittings in it, but the filter is tapped for -12s
LINK: E Bay Hilborn F500-2A filter

This what the filter looks like with the fittings removed.

Magnafuel makes a nice fitting like what your looking for with radius entry and exit. This a -10 but they make a -12, part # MP-3010

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTF did the ebay guy do to it? Sort of polish it? LOL
Smokin deal, though.
I may own it. If not another ebay guy has a 1200 hilborn or something. Looks decent too. 100 bucks.
Wags

1 - 6 of 6 Posts