Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one using this fuel water separator. It is a fram filter head, part number K3926M.
If so what filters will fit. It uses a fram P1101A filter but I cannot find one that does not have to be orderd. The problem is the thread size which is 1"-14 threads. Does any one know what other filters would crossreferance with a fram filter for this unit, and who might cary the filter in a local parts house? Frustrated!.....Thanks....Hal

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tried sierra ?
Yea, I was at west marine today. They have filters with a 1"- 12 thread ,but not what I need and could not find any that crossreferanced the fram to sierra.

·
Registered
536 Posts
the kit from seirra with fixture is not that much,works good.installed mine last season & was blown away when I replaced the filter this season as to what was in the filter:))eek:))

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
On an unrelated note.

Perma Cool discontinued their Water/fuel filters. Just FYI

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found it. I found a fram crossreferance and it listed a NAPA and carquest part number. called both places and they both had them in stock. Good ole NAPA and CarQuest, You can usually find any of the odd ball and hard to find parts there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts