Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again.

Please call your orders into Cristy Chavez @ 562-432-3946. She will have the order list in front of her putting everything together for me.

I will be in Vegas @ SEMA ... so please don't call me with orders because all I will do is give you the number above and ask you to call her.

Cristy will be able to answer any questions that you might have and will make sure that the product is pulled and ready for me to pick up for delivery to the track on Friday.

Thanks again & see you at the track.

Brian

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
It's that time again.

Please call your orders into Cristy Chavez @ 562-432-3946. She will have the order list in front of her putting everything together for me.

I will be in Vegas @ SEMA ... so please don't call me with orders because all I will do is give you the number above and ask you to call her.

Cristy will be able to answer any questions that you might have and will make sure that the product is pulled and ready for me to pick up for delivery to the track on Friday.

Thanks again & see you at the track.

Brian
Let me know what pic you want printed out and i will get it to your team.I have an idea what one is a good pic though :)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know what pic you want printed out and i will get it to your team.I have an idea what one is a good pic though :)devil
Did anyone call you about the CD of pics? if not, burn us a copy and bring that as well.

I will go look at them and let you know which I think ... which one were you thinking? And I will pay for a 2nd one as well (which ever one is picked)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts