Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running a barry grant 2 port regulator. At Shasta lake last weekend, the damn thing was sending 12psi to the carbs. Trying to adjust the thing didn't do squat. I have had a different bg reg do the same thing last year. It was identical to this one. I have had it with BG (bigtime garbage) What do you guys recommend. I need a 2 port set up like what I had so I don't have to replum much if anything. In on the bottom and out the sides. Thanks for any help!!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
My Holley's been working for years. The only reg I've had. Been so long can't remember when I got it.

Tim
X2, have two boats running electric pumps and both have the Holley one in two out regulator, I know one of them is over 12 years old, been rebuilt once about 4 years ago. :)devil

Oh, and they're cheap :)bulb

GT :)hand

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys....thanks for the responses!! I like both of the links to the regs on here. I haven't decided on which one I want yet. That Magnafuel one looks nice. And the one on Fleet's bitch looks good too. I will never run any BG shit ever again!! My second one only lasted about 10 hrs run time!! Due to last years economy, it took me a year to get that 10 hrs run time.:)sphss

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.