1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Saw one of those at Menards today. should do the trick:)devil

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Hey no problem Bill. Glad I could help!! Looks like it fit perfectly.:)devil Guess you dont want the old one back?:D What part # did you use for a regulator?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey no problem Bill. Glad I could help!! Looks like it fit perfectly.:)devil Guess you dont want the old one back?:D What part # did you use for a regulator?
The regulater is a Barry Grant 132-171021................ 69.99 right now at Jeg's. Works like a charm !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 'proto type' was a total trip wasn't it !!!!!................. Nobody markets anything that simple and that nice........ I looked all over the place for 3 or 4 mos. P. Money was the only guy that had anything like it.............. Again many thanke I'm a happy guy rt now............. more news to come.......... something BIG goin' down !!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
great now pauls head is all swelled up again............:p

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
great now pauls head is all swelled up again............:p
AGAIN, It hasn't gone down from the las time, I still think he's running 1000 psi up there on his shoulders, wait until it heats up, his pop-off will give him some relief:D:Dhil:)hil:)hil:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts