Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this bike is STUNNING!! 2001 harley fatboy , fuel inj. 11k miles , no exspence spared!! 200mm rear tire , stretched tanks, digital gas gauge , billet wheels , custom passenger seat w/ back rest that attaches to the fender strut, never touches the fender (very cool) and very comfortable . ride this to the show , win the show and ride home.. lots of custom detail . multiple show winner. ....and the best part , IT'S A REAL HARLEY! crazy money spent on this bike , possibley the baddest fatboy around!! asking $10.5k...or ??? sold

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
That is pretty bad ass..........good luck with sale, seems to be priced right!

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
this bike is STUNNING!! 2001 harley fatboy , fuel inj. 11k miles , no exspence spared!! 200mm rear tire , stretched tanks, digital gas gauge , billet wheels , custom passenger seat w/ back rest that attaches to the fender strut, never touches the fender (very cool) and very comfortable . ride this to the show , win the show and ride home.. lots of custom detail . multiple show winner. ....and the best part , IT'S A REAL HARLEY! crazy money spent on this bike , possibley the baddest fatboy around!! asking $18.5k...or ??? 559-259-8339

Thats a bad ass bike!!!! Great job:)devil:)sphss:D

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
I am pretty sure I was parked next to your bike at Irvine. Nice looking bike you got there. I was hanging out with Carl. Here is my bike....you remember it?

·
Registered
609 Posts
yea, it was a chevy 2500HD emblem that i stuck on for the heck of it. it does make a nice back ground for bike pictures...lol...:D

Sorry if i missed it, Butt whats the specs on the grey bike? Is it for sale? Price.. More pics if possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
you got some baddass shit there!!
is the 3rd one a road king?what bars are those?and seat?
lowering specs please!!are those streched bags?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts