Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, the Republican controlled House has pulled a play from the liberal handbook....They have passed a bill that funds the gov't, all the gov't necessities, Defense, Social Security, EPA, IRS, etc etc, EXCEPT obamacare.... obamacare is not part of the bill.... So, now it goes to the dimocrap controlled Senate that must pass it, as is, or be blamed for shutting down the gov't on Oct 2nd... Or, if they do pass it, and if obama vetoes it, he will be the one responsible for shutting down the gov't... Playing the blame game, straight out of the libtard playbook...
It's about time the Republicans in the House grew a pair and put the idea of shutting down the entire gov't on the libtard's side of the net.... So, what will old senile Harry do now??? How many libtard Senators want to have the label of shutting down the gov't with the 2014 elections right around the corner??... Yep, it looks as though the House Repubs are finally united in a way to stop obamacare in it's tracks before it can ruin the entire economy....
Ray

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I too hope it works.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Finally, an open stand against the fraud president. Did anyone hear the brilliant president say "raising the debt ceiling does not add to country's debt". Is that the kind of higher math Hussein learned at Harvard? I am very certain when my credit card gets used, I increase my total debt.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
He was correct. It does not increase the debt.

Master of deception to his loyal live on the government followers.

Raising the limit on your card doesnt increase your debt. Using the increase is what does.

That plate full of crap statement from the leader of our country sickens me.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Finally, an open stand against the fraud president. Did anyone hear the brilliant president say "raising the debt ceiling does not add to country's debt". Is that the kind of higher math Hussein learned at Harvard? I am very certain when my credit card gets used, I increase my total debt.
He sure did Joe! He also said KenyanKare would save employers as much as 3000% on their employee health care costs. Can one of you liberals please explain how this works when saving 100% makes it free? I'm sure you liberals use this math often since you voted for him so please explain it to me.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Want to see what they spend our money on?

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Want to see what they spend our money on?
Check this one out, at :40 seconds, you can get an idea of the size/scale of these... THere are several KNOWN underground facilities like this in Missouri...

THis one is quite close to me and has been used for cold storage for some time... AND growing mushrooms... :) Im guessing that this one is about 100' - 150' underground... ALSO, keep in mind that Whiteman AFB is pretty close (as the crow flies) to the facility in Independence... Of course they probably have their very own underground complex there at Whiteman AFB, the home of the STEALTH BOMBER...

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I just started checking some of it out. I met a guy last night who drives truck. He had about 20 pics on his phone, some of the tunnels are huge. There are supposed to be tunnels that run between states on the east coast. Got to wonder how much it cost
to dig tunnels like that through solid rock.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
drill and blast ! PGE has tunnels that big 90 miles east of fresno ca ( pump storage powerhouse ) about 3-5 miles long with a two lane roadway big enough for tractor trailers ! imagine what the gov has !

·
Registered
673 Posts
No conspiracy tunnels! Lol!

Those are left over limestone mines. There are lots of them for rent in all kinds of locations. Just HUGE spent out mining tunnels now turned rental storage.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I jumped the gun...

Oppps, I jumped the gun... The House has not passed the bill as yet.... It's there, and there is a lot of chest pounding going on with obama calling the House bill "extortion"... "Never has a sitting President been extorted by Congress".... Well asshat, never have the American people been extorted by a sitting President... I saw an interview with Senator Cruz from Texas and the way he was talking about this bill and what will happen in the Senate, I mistakenly thought it was already done in the House.... Friday is the vote, we'll see if the Repubs can convince the American public that it will be the dim controlled Senate, or the President himself that shuts down the gov't since the House has funded everything except obamacare....
Ray

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Oppps, I jumped the gun... The House has not passed the bill as yet.... It's there, and there is a lot of chest pounding going on with obama calling the House bill "extortion"... "Never has a sitting President been extorted by Congress".... Well asshat, never have the American people been extorted by a sitting President... I saw an interview with Senator Cruz from Texas and the way he was talking about this bill and what will happen in the Senate, I mistakenly thought it was already done in the House.... Friday is the vote, we'll see if the Repubs can convince the American public that it will be the dim controlled Senate, or the President himself that shuts down the gov't since the House has funded everything except obamacare....
Ray
You were just ahead of your time! They just passed it!

House votes to keep government open, defund ObamaCare | Fox News

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Media blitz needed

OK, yes Doc, it's now official....However this is only part of the battle.... Now the RNC needs to spend a couple mil to blitz the main stream media with a strong message that it will be the dims that initiate a gov't shutdown, not the GOP.... The left will stop at nothing to lie to the American sheeple and blame missing entitlement checks on the right.... It is paramount that the GOP get the truth out there as soon as possible when the Senate, once again, ignores the House bill and tries to express their lies through the mainstream media....
Fact: The gov't IS funded through Dec 15th.
Fact: The only thing that is NOT funded is obamacare.
Fact: The only thing that will stop the gov't being temporarily funded through Dec 15th is the US Senate with ol senile Harry at the reins, or the President's veto of the funding bill....
These FACTS need to be shouted from the rooftops to let the uninformed, (you know, obama voters), know who it is that is trying to hold up their checks...
Ray

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
This aint gonna do shit for us. The senate will never pass it so the gov shuts down which I don't have a problem with either but everyone here knows the libby media will focus all their attention on the GOP as the source of the problem. I think this was done for theatrical reasons only. maybe after the gov shuts down for a month or two and defaults on some bills on that 16 trillion dollar debt and everyone that is not working or getting paid will then focus their anger on their libby reps and force them to make an effort to stop this ocare shit from happening.

·
1,512 Posts
They say Ghettocare needs to start and let the bugs get worked out. I say shutdown the government for awhile and let the bugs get exterminated.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Do Not Fund Obamcare

Finally, the Republican controlled House has pulled a play from the liberal handbook....They have passed a bill that funds the gov't, all the gov't necessities, Defense, Social Security, EPA, IRS, etc etc, EXCEPT obamacare.... obamacare is not part of the bill.... So, now it goes to the dimocrap controlled Senate that must pass it, as is, or be blamed for shutting down the gov't on Oct 2nd... Or, if they do pass it, and if obama vetoes it, he will be the one responsible for shutting down the gov't... Playing the blame game, straight out of the libtard playbook...
It's about time the Republicans in the House grew a pair and put the idea of shutting down the entire gov't on the libtard's side of the net.... So, what will old senile Harry do now??? How many libtard Senators want to have the label of shutting down the gov't with the 2014 elections right around the corner??... Yep, it looks as though the House Repubs are finally united in a way to stop obamacare in it's tracks before it can ruin the entire economy....
Ray
I hope this works out. My concern is that Harry Reed will through procedure, change the intent of the House Bill. I guess the word to remember is cloture. Contact your senators (email and or phone) and tell them to Not Vote For Anything that POS Reed trys to run through. Do Not Fund ObamaCare!:)hammers

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I hope this works out. My concern is that Harry Reed will through procedure, change the intent of the House Bill. I guess the word to remember is cloture. Contact your senators (email and or phone) and tell them to Not Vote For Anything that POS Reed trys to run through. Do Not Fund ObamaCare!:)hammers
Calling my senators(boxer & fienstien ) will do nothing they are fully into anything He does. If the Republian's don't start getting the word out to the general public nothing will happen and Reid will walk all over them with his lies.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This is a two headed monster:
On one side, we have a democrat majority and it seems fruitless to even try to make sense of any legislation. KenyanKare is the perfect example of this problem where not a single republican voted for this catastrophe.

On the other hand, the American people have clearly spoken and said they DO NOT want KenyanKare. Now any of the limp-wristed that vote to fund this legistastrophe will risk losing their seats come election time.

In other words, there is still hope that the productive and mentally alert may still be able to overpower the field of sheep that put us into this mess in the first place.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts