Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted by Jory's family on his facebook page. If for some reason anything changes I will keep this thread updated.

Funeral services for Jory update: Our family & friends, on Monday, June 7, there will be a visitation from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm at Russ Monroe's Funeral Home in Fair Oaks. On Tuesday, June 8, burial will take place at 10:30 am at Fair Oaks Cemetary. At 11:30 am we will come together at Christ Community Church in Carmichael ...to celebrate Jory's life. All are welcome to a reception at Janelle & Brent's house immediately folllowing the church service. Thank you so very much for everyone's kind words, love & support. We are able to stay strong because of all of you!

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CONFIRMED FUNERAL SERVICE INFORMATION:
Jory's family would like to inform all his friends that his funeral will be on Tuesday June 8th. The burial will occur first at 10:30am Fair Oaks Cemetary 7780 Olive St., Fair Oaks. Following the burial, the service will begin at Noon at Christ Community Church 5025 Manzanita Ave,... Carmichael. A reception will follow the service at the Colley Family home 4411 New York Ave, Fair Oaks. All are welcome.
There will also be a visitation on Monday June 7th from 4:00-7:00pm at Russ Monroe's Funeral Home 7960 Winding Way, Fair Oaks.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice service today and it was great to see so many of his friends show up! To the guy that brought his boat to the burial: That was awesome!!! When you fired up the motor after the service I think I actually heard the Coors Light Jory was buried with crack open!;) To the guys with the old Camaros that did the most amazing burnouts into the church parking lot and got busted by the CHP: Jory wouldn't of had it any other way!:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts