Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddy calls and ask's when can I look at his boat.He has a 21'warlock with a bravo on the back.At the Tom Papp memorial he lost forward and reverse.So he brings the boat up to my house,and I start with checking the small things out like cables and such.He thinks its in the drive.Well long story short I grab a hold of the prop and it spins freely,but the shaft (I noticed )does not.The weekend before he was trying different props and did not tighten the prop all the way up.So he has been sitting at home half the summer with no boat to go to the river on.:)sphss

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,034 Posts
So my buddy calls and ask's when can I look at his boat.He has a 21'warlock with a bravo on the back.At the Tom Papp memorial he lost forward and reverse.So he brings the boat up to my house,and I start with checking the small things out like cables and such.He thinks its in the drive.Well long story short I grab a hold of the prop and it spins freely,but the shaft (I noticed )does not.The weekend before he was trying different props and did not tighten the prop all the way up.So he has been sitting at home half the summer with no boat to go to the river on.:)sphss

I bet you had fun with that!! :)hammers

·
Registered
537 Posts
How much did you charge him for the diag?:D:D:D

Sucks he has been sitting around, at least its really hot now lol...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.