Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Furniture sales, any PB members in it?

Any members in furniture sales?

A family member is having some health problems and needs a recliner to sleep/relax in.

I would like a nice one for them, where should we go, what to look for and what to buy?

It would be a painless-done deal for ayone in the biz.

Thanks!!

Brian

·
Registered
477 Posts
You can try Kenny at Buyrite in Corona at 430 N. mckinley St. 92879, they deal furniture and appliances 30-60% off, most of it is new stuff with small blemishes I believe.
Here is the Website but isn't done yet..http://www.buyriteauction.com/

Tell him RVRKID from the boards sent ya.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because of Friday

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
A little advise......get into a Lazy-Boy, Lane, or some other brand name. Also get something with more than a 1 year warrenty

I've been in the furniture repair/restoration biz for a little bit and I've seen some junk out there.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A little advise......get into a Lazy-Boy, Lane, or some other brand name. Also get something with more than a 1 year warrenty

I've been in the furniture repair/restoration biz for a little bit and I've seen some junk out there.

Thanks for the heads-up

Is any of the chairs you were talking about still made in the USA?

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up

Is any of the chairs you were talking about still made in the USA?
I personally have Lane Action Furniture and yes it was made in the good ole USA. I stopped servicing the motion furniture companies a couple of years ago, so I'll be honest with you I don.t know where it's made right now, check your labels before you buy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts