Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy just took this on the 10... I'm posting it in the jets section because the general consensus in my neck of the woods is that these boats should all be holesawwed

·
Registered
391 Posts
It looks like he has it strapped down properly though. One through his canopy window and one to his radio antenna. One thing I'll give him is that he remembered to remove his wakeboard tower so that he had proper bridge and tunnel clearance

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Was there a film crew close by filming a ram tough commercial??? I don't even want to ask how he launches!!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
It must be " buy a shitty dodge get a shitty boat for free!" day at the dodge dealerships ahahahahha
Pretty much what Eric from Teague Custom Marine said over on RDP

Hey guy I have a dodge lol
Oh well. If the shoe fits!;)
What do you think the weight capacity of that camper shell is?
Again, same thing asked on RDP

Don't ask what I was doing slumming over on RDP. I was asked to read a post over there and saw this thread. Then I had to wash the keyboard and my hands twice to get rid of the stench.

No trailer, no problem

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol crazy. I initially said no freakin way when my buddy texted me the pic. He saw it on the 10. Now it's just funny on the rdp site

·
Registered
975 Posts
Looks fine to me, 36 pack in the back seat. What's the problem ? that's a man with a plan :no:

·
Registered
836 Posts
too bad its a ski boat not a wakeboard boat. clearly no rollbar installed. and it has a giant "SKI" on the side of it.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Pretty much what Eric from Teague Custom Marine said over on RDP

Oh well. If the shoe fits!;)

Again, same thing asked on RDP

Don't ask what I was doing slumming over on RDP. I was asked to read a post over there and saw this thread. Then I had to wash the keyboard and my hands twice to get rid of the stench.

No trailer, no problem
hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anybody ever see that video where the guy tries to dock his jet ski in the back of a Ford Econoline? The van sinks. Pretty funny. I'm sure its on youtube somewhere.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
In all fairness, its a Ski Nautique, not an Air Nautique. Regardless, what a tard.

Those Rams can't tow shit without smoking transmissions, so he probably thought putting in on the truck would be the better option. :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts