Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
I'm going to discovery park to tune motors,if you give me about 30second head start i'll race you.

·
huge member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
garcia bend.

What time are you going to be at discovery. I think I can make it with from garcia and back with 10 gallons of gas????????

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Sorry did not make discovery park last night, I will be there @6pm tonight for sure. I need to adjust one motor and them test. Black boat with scull & crossbones on side:)devil

·
Registered
474 Posts
What time are you going to be at discovery. I think I can make it with from garcia and back with 10 gallons of gas????????
Jim, it's about 10 miles on the water from garcia to discovery park. I'd be real impressed if you made it on 10 gal:D There is gas at the south end of sacramento if you can use 87.

·
huge member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
garcia bend

No it won't run on 87! Bigjoeduckslayer I have seen your boat before.. Very nice. My wife wants to get one like that. She won't even get into my boat anymore. I quess I have to sell it and spend some big bucks what does a used one like yours go for? $50k- 60K?

·
huge member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
garcia bend

Cat Sass: I think I have seen you too. Are you the guy that flys past garcia bend area about 80-90 miles an hour. If so I can hear you flying down the river about a mile before you even get to garcia bend. We hear a rumble then a roar then waaaaaaaaaaa your gone.

·
huge member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
garcia bend

Now that I think about it Bigjoe are you the one and (your lady) that helped me at miller park when I dropped off a friend a little earlier and you helped me with my boat when I got my truck?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've been launchin outta there every monday. I've seen your boat though and there's no way in hell I want any of that. This monday me and the wife are gunna try puttin all the way to crawdads and back to see if we can make it. And I got 10gallons of sunoco 108 I can bring with me if you need it jim

·
huge member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
garcia bend.

Hey just josh.. I think I can make it but not by much I went from garcia bend to that beach around the curve from miller park and back and still had a little gas left to spare . So it will be close if I drove to discovery. I just got back from Garcia Bend the water was really nice. C-ya soon

·
Registered
219 Posts
sounds good. just out of curiosity what kinda fuel do you run in the hondo? I just started using U4 in my race bike so i got 2 fresh cans of 108. i will bring em with me if you can use em.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The sunoco was from my sponsor. He gets it from roseville cycle. Ive never been to finishline but id like to check it out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't really race anymore. I got pretty messed up in a wreck and I'm just not as fast anymore. I used to race vintage flat track I still have the bike and I go to practice in lodi every once in awhile. I ride supermoto to I have a husky 450 factory race bike that I ride every week and I'm getting into roadracing now cuz its a little easier on my knees and shoulder. I have a 68 honda CB350RR racer for that and a couple other vintage hondas that I drive every day.

·
Registered
219 Posts
me and the wife will be at the bend on monday about 10 ish. if i hear your boat im sure we'll find ya.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
That sounds like Church....

Cat Sass: I think I have seen you too. Are you the guy that flys past garcia bend area about 80-90 miles an hour. If so I can hear you flying down the river about a mile before you even get to garcia bend. We hear a rumble then a roar then waaaaaaaaaaa your gone.
is in session !! :D :|err

1 - 20 of 50 Posts