Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never done much with gardens in my life but today attended an excellent class about gardening techniques. It's become obvious to me that the importance of growing some of our own food will be a very wise idea and I learned about an excellent method that has been taught all over the world, "The Mittleider Method" of optimizing your returns from even small spaces. It was excellent and I thought I'd share their web site, should others have an interest. It was the best class I've attended in years.
http://www.foodforeveryone.org/

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Why is this in Gray water ?

S CP :D

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why is this in Gray water ?

S CP :D
Because Gray water is an excellent effluent for watering crops? Move it where you want or have your favorite moderator do with it what he feels is best.

After reading divorce, baby seals, last to post wins, etc. etc. I thought feeding ourselves might be appropriate here. Where would you suggest I should have put it?

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Funny, the wife and I have started with our own backyard garden for veggies, get tired of paying the market prices for crap!...not to mention, we will save some cash, this econ has made our family a closer and more conservative family! We have learned a bunch in the short time about a Garden, but I have learned a grip about hydroponics from the doctor down the street ;) you should see the tomatoes he growes! lol some are the size of small cantalopes!:D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Have had many gardens and it has been a blessing each time.
Very relaxing and fun for the whole family.
Many good times...........
Wish we had one now.

Johnny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts