Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohh how i love garlic fries , Yet they don't like me .. Leaves me to ask this very important equation ( Cam guys will enjoy this ) What is the lag time from the time the fries touch your taste buds to the time you get propane ass ? :p

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Tom Brown, please sign in using your own screen name please. It gets confusing when you use other peoples accounts, Thank You. :D:D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mammoth has the best Garlic fries! Takes about 30 minutes for me to start bustin ass! :)st
So when your laying in bed with your honey , do you pretend to hack up a loogie and spit in the air so she will burry her head under the covers as the pressure of your ass pushes the envelope of your colons pressure relief mechisem ?

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
So when your laying in bed with your honey , do you pretend to hack up a loogie and spit in the air so she will burry her head under the covers as the pressure of your ass pushes the envelope of your colons pressure relief mechisem ?

I prefer the good ole "butter cup" method. Nothing like letting it sit in your hand for a minute to resinate, then letting her have it! Candles, and Barry White my ass, Ive got the love potion number 9 comming out the backside! :)devil

·
Registered
810 Posts
GAS-X actually works ! ( too much kimche and ..look the F' out ! )

I learned that after having to involuntarily sleep on the couch a few times...

-R32

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Tom Brown said:
Very informative input. Thank you for your cooperation.
Holy Cow! :)sphss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts