Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the deal. Selling this for a friend of my. It was install on a motor for display, but not ran.

I am told it is for a Eco tek motor.

Ask any questions you would like and i will work to get you the answer.

Everything is in like new condition.

Located in Phoenix, AZ, but can be taken to Fountain Valley tomorrow night for the weekend if arrangements are made by tomorrow morning.

Asking $750

Brett
602-820-0965
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Ok here is the deal. Selling this for a friend of my. It was install on a motor for display, but not ran.

I am told it is for a Eco tek motor.

Ask any questions you would like and i will work to get you the answer.

Everything is in like new condition.

Located in Phoenix, AZ, but can be taken to Fountain Valley tomorrow night for the weekend if arrangements are made by tomorrow morning.

Asking $750

Brett
602-820-0965
[email protected]
Can you find out what ecotech motor it was designed for? 2.0 /2.4?

My uncle has a supercharged factory 2.0 in his buggy and might be hard pressed to pass up on a good deal. Who makes the kit?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ALERT the authorities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandin has stated this is a good deal!!!!!!!!:D

does this mean you are going to offer more than I am asking?

On a serious note......I am working on the info you asked for. Also, i am going to be leaving for So Cal this afternoon if you would like meto bring it over.

Brett

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Brandin has stated this is a good deal!!!!!!!!:D

does this mean you are going to offer more than I am asking?

On a serious note......I am working on the info you asked for. Also, i am going to be leaving for So Cal this afternoon if you would like meto bring it over.

Brett
I'm not paying but I would tell him to throw a $25.00 offer at you either way...lol:D

I don't know if he would be intrested but if it matches his car/needs I will let him know.

Hows things?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts