Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Court date today (preliminary hearing) was postponed until this Thursday at 1:30. No charges were read today and no plea was entered, although George and I both did see Gary, Gary's mother and a few other folks that were obviously there in support of what/whom I believe the prosecutor to be.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary's real mom or step mom? This is hard to believe.
I heard her say, "I am Gary's mother" to at least one person. Pretty easy to tell from her demeanor and emotional state of being, that it was in fact his mother without even hearing the words.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wonder why it was postponed.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonder why it was postponed.
Quite a few cases to run through and the judge left the bench for a very lengthy recess after only 10 minutes into the session. Gary did have his attorney present as well, so I am guessing that charges will be read and a plea will be entered on Thursday and then we will see where it goes from there.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Thanks for the update.
We are all concerned about Gary.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Not really sure how this entire process works so thought would ask.

Possible plea deal in the making?
Thanks. So, quite possibly too many cases to be heard in one day.

Quite a few cases to run through and the judge left the bench for a very lengthy recess after only 10 minutes into the session. Gary did have his attorney present as well, so I am guessing that charges will be read and a plea will be entered on Thursday and then we will see where it goes from there.
Or had to pee.

Judge may have had the runs.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info.
Not a problem, I feel almost like it is my duty as a PB Forum member that is ideally located to the proximity of the various proceedings....

I will be offering "NO" opinions and will only report on that which I hear with my own two ears or see with my own two eyes.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Not a problem, I feel almost like it is my duty as a PB Forum member that is ideally located to the proximity of the various proceedings....

I will be offering "NO" opinions and will only report on that which I hear with my own two ears or see with my own two eyes.
thanks for doing that, that is what we excatly need to hear..

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Did I miss something?
There's some threads in GWS on it (locked).

This thread will remain open as long as it remains informational. As soon as (if) it goes in a innocent or guilty direction it will end up with the others for the same reason as the others. Hopefully it will not go there.

Thanks for posting the info SNA. :)

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Wow. I hope everything works out OK, but I have NO IDEA what it's all about. Any subject, at least? Boat related? Engine related? Family related? Driving related?

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
There's no arrangement in the works. He has to be arraigned and put to plea and have a bail hearing which is what this is.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.