detachable member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)st just filled up @ 2.77 at this rate july 4th will be 3.50

with nothing to back it but speculation :|err

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I just paid $2.44.........we'll probally see $3.00 by July!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thought I seen $2.88 here in Vegas!!:mad:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
:)st just filled up @ 2.77 at this rate july 4th will be 3.50

with nothing to back it but speculation :|err
LOL. There is a lot more than that behind it.

That's AWESOME!!! Come on $3.50!!!
Hell, make it $4.00 and I'll be happy. Maybe some of the 80% or so of those involved in drilling and are currently unemployed will get some work this year. You know, the rig hands, welders, mechanics, electricians, truck drivers, caterers' etc., etc.

You all didn't actually think it was going to say down for the summer travel season...did ya?
Not for one second.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Yup, those assholes at Loves (by firebird raceway) went up $.10 today. 2.25 to 2.35 by 9 am. SCUM BAGS AND ASSHOLES IN OFFICE.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Some of you might remember that Obama said he wanted fuel back up to $4.00 before he was even elected. The guy wears a turbin, takes it off for the photo's so you see his big ears. Gives the impression that he's listening.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:mad::mad: 2.55 for premium at most stations out Mesa, Az way, one guy said working at a Valero he was told that there is gonna be at least a .25 cent jump in the next week !!!
Why anyone in there right mind would ever spend a dime at those two rip off gas stations in Needles is beyond comprehension !!! The 76 has been raping people for years, yet people still go there ??

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Last year as I recall it was about May 1 when it went through the $4 mark. So we are quite better off so far this season.

Gas prices even right now are at the lower level of what we've seen in the past 3 years. Not that that is good, but it is an improvement. It is also about all that is better economically.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
This time when It goes up to $5.00 a gal. its not going to come back down,Obama wants this to happen so he can push his eco car BS and theres no way he will drill.

Hold on this is only the start.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
This time when It goes up to $5.00 a gal. its not going to come back down,Obama wants this to happen so he can push his eco car BS and theres no way he will drill.

Hold on this is only the start.
That is his plan, no doubt. But I don't think it will work. Reality is starting to slap him in the face daily. notice how tired he looks now?:)devil
He is not going to have much room to oppose drilling very soon. Industry inside info. is leaning towards drilling escalation within the next 6-8 months.
At least that is their side of it. Remains to see how it will play, but either way we the consumer are the pawns again.
But it is part of the strategy to hit us with prices to apply pressure, although that is certainly not the only factor whatsoever.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts