Performance Boats Forum banner

gas at havasu ?

1855 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  BMABITY
were is the best and easiest place to get gas at Havasu? only been there once. higher octane would be nice but not necessary. thanks M :)bulb
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
The new Campbell Boat Fuel station is real nice and right by Windsor beach launch ramp.
I use Parker oil near Industrial. They have 101 LL also there.
The new Campbell Boat Fuel station is real nice and right by Windsor beach launch ramp.
Reg was $2.55 last week. They also sell 100 octane buts it's really high.
Up the street from our place on 95 and Lake is a Circle K that sells high octane and its easy to get in and has a decent selection of snacks. Got to have a bag of chips.
is that the one next to west marine?

if it is, then x2.
if you go early in the morning it's not very busy between 5-6 am
i fill up at the new loves off the 40 on the way in then i dont have to fill up again the rest of the weekend
Reg was $2.55 last week. They also sell 100 octane buts it's really high.

2.51 today there. Easy in and out.
Hot tip in Havasu is the airport. 106 octane for $3.49 (last weekend). They're really cool there too. I pulled my boat in and they filled it up.
Hot tip in Havasu is the airport. 106 octane for $3.49 (last weekend). They're really cool there too. I pulled my boat in and they filled it up.
That's a great tip!!
sweet man thanks, do you know what their business hours are?
On the lake it doesn't get much easier than the pumps at the main Marina. Nice new,automated pumps, tie lines and the prices are fair. I think I remember hearing some negativity from people about the place for their prices. $2 bag of ice and the gas prices weren't bad conisdering how easy the place is.. I've expierenced some tough times at the pumps with my RV and boat getting gas. Love's is always my first stop before getting into town but after than I hit the Marina for ice and gas, just too damn easy.
sweet man thanks, do you know what their business hours are?
I'm not sure of the hours but you just pull up to the gate next to the BBQ place and they'll open it up and tell you where to go.
I'm not sure of the hours but you just pull up to the gate next to the BBQ place and they'll open it up and tell you where to go.

this is 106 unleaded right? I have an efi engine....
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.