Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brea/Big River
118 Posts
unless you need to get rid of them asap, you can just throw them in the boat and I will take them off your hands when I pick up the boat.

tanks are still available...I am not going to buy them

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unless you need to get rid of them asap, you can just throw them in the boat and I will take them off your hands when I pick up the boat.
Are you shure you want to put long tanks in the Cole? Great for a lake boat though.

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If need be, Scott will transport the tanks to anyone in So Cal that wants to buy them. He will pick them up and take them down south when he heads down there (usually every 2 weeks). He goes right past my house on his trips.

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still Available. Price is firm at $400. Way too nice to let go cheap and they are stainless steel, not aluminum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I missed the 8 in. diameter and also didn't catch the no delivery. If you still have the tanks I would like to by them if there's any way I can get them delivered to south of chicago Il. Could we work something out.

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I missed the 8 in. diameter and also didn't catch the no delivery. If you still have the tanks I would like to by them if there's any way I can get them delivered to south of chicago Il. Could we work something out.
I will not ship these tanks. They will probably get damaged (dented) in shipping. They are too nice to take the chance.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Not sure if it helps or not but I'll ship these tanks. Buyer needs to arrange payment to the seller, pick up from the seller (Quickjet?), and delivery to me. I have shipped a half dozen pair of round fuel tanks with no damagaes as of yet. One set went to Australia.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts