Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Spiral out
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inaugural F1 AbuDhabi is @ 4:30 tomorrow morning (pst) on SpeedChannel. Track looks "flat".....but venue, colors and camera placement look amazing.

Suggesting that you DVR it if you don't feel like getting up early.;)

also..........

For those of us who like Rush, and adjustable wing, injected, angled BBC's look here.....
In_car_footage (once you get through the song....move on to 7:00 min mark)

Love the on throttle steering coming off the turns!:cool:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Already got it DVR's myself. I have to say, it's been one of the best F1 seasons in a long time. Congrats to Brawn and the boys.

Darrell.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I have qualy on DVR I will watch in a bit.

Saw Friday's practice. Not to impressed with the track, I was expecting a bit more for a brand new track.

But yes it was a very interesting year after the new rule package. It really shook things up. Great to see Brawn & Button win the championship. Also loved watching Rubbens go fast & act like he was 20 years old.

Speed's coverage has been awesome. Steve Matchent's inside info. & pieces on Red Bull were amazing.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I have qualy on DVR I will watch in a bit.

Saw Friday's practice. Not to impressed with the track, I was expecting a bit more for a brand new track.

But yes it was a very interesting year after the new rule package. It really shook things up. Great to see Brawn & Button win the championship. Also loved watching Rubbens go fast & act like he was 20 years old.

Speed's coverage has been awesome. Steve Matchent's inside info. & pieces on Red Bull were amazing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This by far has been the best coverage Speed has done. I feel that they have finally realized, that if they do a good job with the coverage, people will watch. The inside info is simply amazing to see.

Darrell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts