1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Nice find. Been looking for one of these. I bought two, one for home and one for office.

Thanks B.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Great another site to check every day, I already check woot.com and whiskeymilitia.com. Whiskey is cool because they do deals all day and I have got some cool glasses for cheap. Plus board shorts and sandals.

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
Just bought one for the wife. Probably junk but for 14.98 shipped what the hell.

If they had one that worked with 8-track tapes I would have bought it for myself.....:D:D

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
OK I recieved this item today, however it is not for i-phone????????It is for a palm, DID I MISS SOMETHING? wasn't this for i-phone,? did anyone else get this?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I bought one as well. It will work with an IPod you just need to use the AUX to the headphone jack. I don't know anything about the IPhone but I would think it would work the same way.

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Just got mine today too. I must have missed something in the description because it is a "direct input" for the Palm series PDA's. I could have sworn the original ad had a picture of an iPod on the docking station. Either that or it was worded very clever. :mad:

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got mine today too. I must have missed something in the description because it is a "direct input" for the Palm series PDA's. I could have sworn the original ad had a picture of an iPod on the docking station. Either that or it was worded very clever. :mad:

I saw that it was for a Palm or other pda via cable, no ?!?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts