Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flip flops and shorts/no shirt has been my outfit for 6 months!!!

I had to put on some undies under those shorts and shoes it's so freakin cold out!!!;)

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
My heater actually kicked on this morning and its pretty windy out. I guess it's time to cover up the pool too :( I checked it yesterday and the water dropped about 20 degrees!

I'm kinda looking forward to a weather change though.... and I can't believe I just said that. :D

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My heater actually kicked on this morning and its pretty windy out. I guess it's time to cover up the pool too :( I checked it yesterday and the water dropped about 20 degrees!

I'm kinda looking forward to a weather change though.... and I can't believe I just said that. :D
Folsom is warmer than my pool!!! I am looking forward to it as well this year. I must be gettin old:)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

Yer getting old :D Next it'll be a rocking chair with a knitted comforter across your lap sippin' a hot cup of coco.:)hand

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
if it isnt rainin its boatin weather, we were out all last winter, put a sweat shirt on and run em:D

·
Positive Vibration
427 Posts
We were out on Trinity all weekend and it was 100 out. Now I'm home and it's 50 and raining... Hoping for at least one more trip before the wakeboat gets winterized. Might have to come south? Guess I better start rebuilding my Crusader!!:)devil Spring is only a few months away now.

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
30 mph gusts here in Santa Rosa. I had planned on going to Lake Sonoma too, but scratch THAT!:):)punch

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
LOL, you said it, I didn't. :D

................ yea, sittin on the back of a houseboat..... ;)
Of course a little shot of Bailey's in the coco jus' to help ya sleep;)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Flip flops and shorts/no shirt has been my outfit for 6 months!!!

I had to put on some undies under those shorts and shoes it's so freakin cold out!!!;)

im still no shirt and flip flops... im good till about 70 degrees lol.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
if it isnt rainin its boatin weather, we were out all last winter, put a sweat shirt on and run em:D
x2. And it better be rainin' hard. You in for CFW NYD this year?

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
x2. And it better be rainin' hard. You in for CFW NYD this year?
I'll be there with the daytona and the hydro, I need to get my ass goin on the hydro to finish it before new years, the daytona is takin forever to finish, so much for just pullin one motor and puttin the other, I just HAD to replumb AND rewire it, could leave well enough alone:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts