Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that needs a little bit of fiberglass and gel work needed on his boat and needs the trailers bunks worked on. Any shops in Havasu that can handle both?

·
Wastin' away again...
71 Posts
Trailer bunks...

I don't know if you're going to find a place that does both; however, I usually find the vendors in Havasu are happy to help get your boat from one place to another if you have multiple things to do.

For the trailer bunks, I just had mine redone at Enduro Motorsports Trailers on North Kiowa. Nice guys and they have bailed me out a couple of times with some last-minute work (trailer lights, bunks, etc.).

Their address and phone number are:

2721 N KIOWA BLVD STE 102
LAKE HAVASU, AZ 86403
928-855-7888

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
I don't know if you're going to find a place that does both; however, I usually find the vendors in Havasu are happy to help get your boat from one place to another if you have multiple things to do.

For the trailer bunks, I just had mine redone at Enduro Motorsports Trailers on North Kiowa. Nice guys and they have bailed me out a couple of times with some last-minute work (trailer lights, bunks, etc.).

Their address and phone number are:

2721 N KIOWA BLVD STE 102
LAKE HAVASU, AZ 86403
928-855-7888
X2

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
X3. Call Jill at Fiberglas Reformations and she'll coordinate with Gary at Enduro. They are super. When I needed the same thing done, Jill picked up my keys from Savage, went and picked up my boat from storage, took to her shop and put the boat on stands and called Gary who came and picked up the trailer and then they did the reverse when all the work was done. Super job, no extra BS charges. Can't go wrong. PM me if you need numbers.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Not sure. didn't see one. Just had Enduro work on my trailer a week ago. Excellent work. I would highly recommend them. I launched my girlfriend and I took the trailer to them for the day. i then joined my girlfriend who was waiting for me in the channel. Trailer was done about 4:30.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Not sure. didn't see one. Just had Enduro work on my trailer a week ago. Excellent work. I would highly recommend them. I launched my girlfriend and I took the trailer to them for the day. i then joined my girlfriend who was waiting for me in the channel. Trailer was done about 4:30.

Probably what I'll end up doing...I need to have my bunks replaced.....

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
X3. Call Jill at Fiberglas Reformations and she'll coordinate with Gary at Enduro. They are super. When I needed the same thing done, Jill picked up my keys from Savage, went and picked up my boat from storage, took to her shop and put the boat on stands and called Gary who came and picked up the trailer and then they did the reverse when all the work was done. Super job, no extra BS charges. Can't go wrong. PM me if you need numbers.
X8 million

Jill's # 928 855 0877..Top notch work, and great people.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Kind of funny I had a buddy call Fiberglass Reformations, they did work for him before, and ask them to pick his boat up the first of this week and color sand it and fix a few things. She stated they had been really slow as of late so he figured no problem then I will have it back this weekend, as of Thurs night he still hadn't got a call back and he headed out Fri. Maybe they suprised him.:|err

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
Kind of funny I had a buddy call Fiberglass Reformations, they did work for him before, and ask them to pick his boat up the first of this week and color sand it and fix a few things. She stated they had been really slow as of late so he figured no problem then I will have it back this weekend, as of Thurs night he still hadn't got a call back and he headed out Fri. Maybe they suprised him.:|err
if he told them he needed it for this weekend, it will be done. I have had several repairs done and always on time. It does not take them long to do something, I called two days before I was to pick up my boat and they had not started it yet. I kinda was worried but she explained it will be done and it was. Just make sure they know you need it at a certain time. They are good people and I hope it works out:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts