Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few pics from our triumphant victory last night in the prestigious "Rattle Can 500"

Here's the hired guns (flown in especially for this race) preparing themselves with an almost "religious like" pre-race ritual

Series promoter RCL performing a very thorough tech inspection

When the green flag drops, bullshit stops!

Our heroes fought their way through a crowded field to take the lead, and never looked back!

Shake & Bake!

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Way too cool !!!:)devil I wish I was there for that one !!! How did the cars do??

· Registered
1,315 Posts
What a great surprise to have Dave and Billy fly in for the race. We had a blast yesterday with them. More photos to come!

As for the cars well not so great. Dave my nephew tried knocking the wall down two weeks ago so his is half way done with a new front clip and the motor rebuild. He and his wife are expecting their first in two weeks so we decided to take our time on the repair.

My other car struggled all night until the main and a flat tire brought him in. He ended up like 9th or 10th. Definately not one of our better showings...

But how can you not have fun when Dave and Billy are in the house!:D

· Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
1,800 Posts
"If you are not first, your last"

Or drunk, in a boat, on a trailer, behind a motor home, being towed (slowly) around a race track as the case may be.:)devil:)devil:)devil

Why did you guys do that? "Because we like to party"

· Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"If you are not first, your last"

Or drunk, in a boat, on a trailer, behind a motor home, being towed (slowly) around a race track as the case may be.:)devil:)devil:)devil

Why did you guys do that? "Because we like to party"
If you don't chew Big Red.........

:D

· Registered
1,800 Posts

· Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.