Performance Boats Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I have plenty of "I told you so's" to go around and I will cash them in at every point in the process. Nothing will come if this case..NOTHING!!!
Yell it louder QJ!!
:). :)hand:wink2:

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Judges, the constitution, congress and everyone else says your wrong. If you think you know more than them by all means go forth with your futal effort and prove them wrong.

will do QJ, until we run this imposter POS out of office!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Forget about Obama for a moment. Of all the wonderful qualities or terrible qualities a human being can have, is the birthplace of one of his parents really that significant in the 21st century? As an example, Charles Manson, before his felony convictions, was a natural born citizen and no doubt eligible to be president of the USA. His other characteristics would make him a terrible president. Jesus Christ however,would not be eligible to be president of the USA, yet his other characteristics would make him the greatest president of all time. So would you not want Jesus to be the president just because he was not a natural born citizen? Does not this example prove that too limiting and antiquated of a "natural born citizenship" definition in modern times can be too restrictive and insignificant as to what is really important? I can just see Steelcomp and Doc telling Jesus: "Sorry Jesus, but you're not qualified and can't be our president" :shock:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Forget about Obama for a moment. Of all the wonderful qualities or terrible qualities a human being can have, is the birthplace of one of his parents really that significant in the 21st century? As an example, Charles Manson, before his felony convictions, was a natural born citizen and no doubt eligible to be president of the USA. His other characteristics would make him a terrible president. Jesus Christ however,would not be eligible to be president of the USA, yet his other characteristics would make him the greatest president of all time. So would you not want Jesus to be the president just because he was not a natural born citizen? Does not this example prove that too limiting and antiquated of a "natural born citizenship" definition in modern times can be too restrictive and insignificant as to what is really important? I can just see Steelcomp and Doc telling Jesus 'Sorry Jesus, but you can't be our president" :shock:
Jesus could have his daddy change the Constitution to allow non natural born citizens or even non citizens to be president so he could be president if he really wanted to. Don't you know Z, he is the son of God, it says so in the Bible. Jesus could just tell his Daddy to change the rules so he could get the job, kind of like Marvin told his daddy: "change the rule that you don't hire dumb asses" so he could have a job.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Jesus could have his daddy change the Constitution to allow non natural born citizens or even non citizens to be president so he could be president if he really wanted to. Don't you know Z, he is the son of God, it says so in the Bible. Jesus could just tell his Daddy change the rules so he could get the job, kind of like Marvin told his daddy: "change the rule that you don't hire dumb asses" so he could have a job.

hil:) !!! Ol AZ has been pretty reasonable lately.... Now you will get him all rilled up again !

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Yep, that is the full story of obama's past, NOTHING!!!! Anyone that can't see something is wrong with that has to be the dumbest, head in the sand idiot breathing air....
Ray
Its a shame that you view your conservative representatives so low. Since you are so smart and know that Obama is not qualified, why don't YOU start a campaign against him with all your evidence. Or, you can sell what you know to whomever is running against him. We all know you won't do a fuckin thing because you are all talk and no action. Of course it's easy with this group of tin foil hat wearing morons to seem like you have a valid point however there those here and 90% of the country that know you don't.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
90%.....

seem like you have a valid point however there those here and 90% of the country that know you don't.
I'm proud to be in the 10% that actually think for themselves. That said, let's break down your 90%... At least 1/2 of that 90% just don't care, don't have a life beyond their next welfare check, and voted for obama simply because he is black... About 1/4th of that 90% voted for obama out of a hatred for Bush, and a fear that McCain would just be an extension of Bush's 8 years, and the remaining 1/4 of that 90% ASSumed that "someone" had actually verified obama's eligibility..(No one ever did!!!!) So we have 10% of Americans that refuse to accept forged documents, and 90% of Americans that just don't care enough to question what seems to be an endless list of lies, half truths, sealed records, and forged documents..... I have not heard of a single "expert" that has come forward to say the birth certificate is not a photocopied forgery...While numerous experts in the photocopy industry field have said it is a forgery and went into great detail about how it was produced........ The mere FACT that obama did everything he could to avoid having to produce it tells me there is something hokie about it, and him.. The mere FACT that he has hidden, or destroyed any evidence of his shady past, tells me there is something hokie about that past, and him... The very idea that there isn't something to hide is ludicrous. The idea that, as you say, 90% of Americans accept obama's bullshit stories as fact is frightening when you consider most of those 90%ers CAN VOTE..... So tell me, is it better to blindly accept that that you can't possibly know, or question what some in positions of power want you to blindly believe??? Can any of those 90% quote ANYONE that has said the BC is real?? I think some one in a high place in the GOP told Trump to back off until the election is closer and obama's handlers wouldn't have time to push the issue under the rug again.....
Yeah, call me a "birther", call me a doubter, call me a 10%er, call me a person that says obama is a fraud and a liar, I'll wear all those titles proudly as a Patriotic American, not a 90% fool with my head in the sand.......
Ray

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Yeah, I have seen some of your more conservative posts. The only thing from you I haven't seen is a picture of you kneeling at a shrine to Lenin, but I'm sure its coming.

When did the fantasy of burning bibles in the town square become a conservative idea?
So now I'm a Bible Burner?? bwahahahaha....You are almost as much of a moron as moneypit. And I would never burn the bible as I am a firm supporter of the creative arts.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm proud to be in the 10% that actually think for themselves. That said, let's break down your 90%... At least 1/2 of that 90% just don't care, don't have a life beyond their next welfare check, and voted for obama simply because he is black... About 1/4th of that 90% voted for obama out of a hatred for Bush, and a fear that McCain would just be an extension of Bush's 8 years, and the remaining 1/4 of that 90% ASSumed that "someone" had actually verified obama's eligibility..(No one ever did!!!!) So we have 10% of Americans that refuse to accept forged documents, and 90% of Americans that just don't care enough to question what seems to be an endless list of lies, half truths, sealed records, and forged documents..... I have not heard of a single "expert" that has come forward to say the birth certificate is not a photocopied forgery...While numerous experts in the photocopy industry field have said it is a forgery and went into great detail about how it was produced........ The mere FACT that obama did everything he could to avoid having to produce it tells me there is something hokie about it, and him.. The mere FACT that he has hidden, or destroyed any evidence of his shady past, tells me there is something hokie about that past, and him... The very idea that there isn't something to hide is ludicrous. The idea that, as you say, 90% of Americans accept obama's bullshit stories as fact is frightening when you consider most of those 90%ers CAN VOTE..... So tell me, is it better to blindly accept that that you can't possibly know, or question what some in positions of power want you to blindly believe??? Can any of those 90% quote ANYONE that has said the BC is real?? I think some one in a high place in the GOP told Trump to back off until the election is closer and obama's handlers wouldn't have time to push the issue under the rug again.....
Yeah, call me a "birther", call me a doubter, call me a 10%er, call me a person that says obama is a fraud and a liar, I'll wear all those titles proudly as a Patriotic American, not a 90% fool with my head in the sand.......
Ray

:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Insulting....

I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..
That sir, is an insult to all the gay black men out there. Every gay black man in the world has more integrity than the phony wanna be conservative QJ....... Hell, Ram has more integrity than QJ, the biggest waste of air on the planet.....
Ray

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
That sir, is an insult to all the gay black men out there. Every gay black man in the world has more integrity than the phony wanna be conservative QJ....... Hell, Ram has more integrity than QJ, the biggest waste of air on the planet.....
Ray
My apologies to the gay Black community....:wink2:

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Ray
x2

141 - 159 of 159 Posts