• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
First and foremost, I doubt he builds, owns or drives performance boats. I have been witness to Internet trolls for well over a decade and I'm thinking this phraseology might well apply here. Chances of him being a double registrant are probably even greater.

I can tell you he has no problems openly give corrective instructions to experts in any field based upon his past posts here.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
I gave him a yes cause it's entertaining. Kinda like RiverRacer, HawaiianJet and Hat.... You dont wanna read it but you can't help yourself

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I gave him a yes cause it's entertaining. Kinda like RiverRacer, HawaiianJet and Hat.... You dont wanna read it but you can't help yourself
This had me rolling! HJ did keep the pages hot!:laugh1:

·
Registered
636 Posts
:yikes: :paperbag::clapping: So who is neverdone really. Is it another member? I thought so at first but, you cant make up half the odditys he has with things hes never done.
Any ways I guess Im a rock thrower. I did vote its a guy tho. Having no proof otherwise or want any.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Ahhh, yes..the sinless casting their stones. ;)

Why is this in the dyno section?
Now ur talking Scotty....... Deep down you wanna help this cat..... I'm thinking Fleetys issue is 42 degrees of smack, 25 lbs of boost and improper stem clearance..... Oh, no blower AND I dont know shit. Never mind... I can figg'r it out. Im from Washington....What do you expect...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.