rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Happy birthday Adam!
Great time last night!

·
Registered
146 Posts
old

Happy birthday Adam, thx for the invite, short notice. look forward to hanging out you again. What you doing on your boat?? Im coming back with 598 BDS EFI Bugcatcher, new painted trailer and good summer ahead Deets

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy birthday Adam, thx for the invite, short notice. look forward to hanging out you again. What you doing on your boat?? Im coming back with 598 BDS EFI Bugcatcher, new painted trailer and good summer ahead Deets
Better hurry, summer's almost here. :)hand

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Thanks Dale!!

happy birthday big guy my head still hurts from last night
I'm with you on that bud. You guys left before I did a stage dive from the deck on to the joust thing and didn't know stacy pulled the plug, so it was 90% deflated, nothing like a belly flop to dirt experience. It was only a temporary set back though I pulled through and assaulted the bounce house:)devil
I now know it hurts significantly less to belly flop in water! between that and a hangover, I didn't move off the couch yesterday.

Happy birthday Adam!
Great time last night!
Thanks Dave I did too, it was epic! And I am living proof that your card is accurate about the hangover lasting twice as long, ugg... I'm still not 100%

Happy Birthday Adam! Now quit screwing around and get that boat done:stir:
Thanks Bob, Got the call today, all the parts are here and machine work done!

Thx Deets, I'm just putting different heads on it and a vacuum pump

Hey Adam! How do you like my new desktop? :)hand
View attachment 268473
LMAO!!! Who is the sick F%$K that painted this? My buddy and his wife stopped by yesterday and she saw that painting displayed with pride on the fireplace. You should have seen the look on her face, lol! I could tell she was disturbed by it, and probably thinks of me a little differently now. LMAO. But hey, that is one seductive Goat!

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Adam sorry we didn't make the party, went to visit grams .she finaly cashed out at 93 yrs old . I can only hope the blood lines run deep in our fam. TUNNEL T

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I'm glad I brought the kids that kept my head from hurting the next day:happy:
I had a good time and the Police Food (pink box) was awsome along with the goat paiting! happy birthday, now get to work and get the boat done!:)devil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts