16,462 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
A what? What is this refund? :)sphss

·
Registered
686 Posts
Koskinen said the IRS is required to enforce the law, so other areas will have to be cut, including taxpayer services and enforcement.

Well Which is it? Enforce or service? Never knew the IRS provided a "service".

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
IRS, whatta joke..

The IRS is quite possibly the worst ran agency of our time... Billions, yep, with a B, of refunds issued to fraudulent filers, some of which are actually prisoners doing lengthy prison sentences and yet they figured a way to garner millions of dollars in refunds sent to their cells.. AND the fricken prison "didn't notice"??? Billions of fraudulent refunds to crooks claiming the "child credit". Some cases had multiple people claiming the same kids at the SAME address, yet the IRS sent the refunds anyway... No red flags, no second look, no audits. One address had 6 people, 6 NON citizens, fraudulently claiming 5 kids on each filing, and WE paid them...
Then the biggest fraud of all are the BONUSES, yeah bonuses, paid to these employees. MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars GIVEN out as bonuses to workers that couldn't find a button in a shirt factory....
Then we get into all the misuse of taxpayer information for dirty political tricks. An actual Federal CRIME, a felony. Yet not a single prosecution??
The IRS is one Federal agency that needs buses brought to the field offices to haul away all the felonious employees... Buses, vans are too small.
AND, the sleezebag herself, Lois Lerner, claiming the 5th amendment against self incrimination, then attempting to destroy thousands of incriminating e mails requested by Congress, referred to as "the dog ate my homework". (thousands, 30,000+ have since been "found")....And then the bitch resigns her position as head of the IRS and retires into a six figure retirement for life... Life, yeah she should be taken care of for life, life in prison, but once again our racist, black attorney general won't even investigate, let alone prosecute her....
Just another example of obama's "transparent" administration.... I think obama is setting up Cuba as an alternative to Kenya as a place to flee to in 2017. He must escape America before a real AG is appointed by the next President and his boney ass is locked up for the worst fraud committed against the American people, EVER...
IRS, yeah a real joke, but it aint funny at all..
Ray

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Ray, Couldn't agree more...sad part is 2017 seems so far away

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Engine stand???

{{{{Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."}}}}}

Dan, is that a Canyon engine stand?? Did I pick mine up at your house?? If it is, it is truly what Bob said, "The best engine stand".... I really love mine...
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Koskinen said the IRS is required to enforce the law, so other areas will have to be cut, including taxpayer services and enforcement.

Well Which is it? Enforce or service? Never knew the IRS provided a "service".
Sure it is a service. The IRS services the US tax payer just like a bull services a cow. ;)

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
They are all liberals. They will find a way to punish the American people for voting out their hero's.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Moneypit hit the nail on the head!

I didn't want to waste a bunch of space quoting moneypit's post but you are right on. Thanks for your message.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I Rrrrra S

They service us again. The tax exemption up to 500K, they didn't renew for 2014. But at the end of this month, they decided to make it retro back to Jan '14.

Thanks a lot. This certainly was a factor on my buying more equipment for my business.

Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation | Section179.Org

1 - 13 of 13 Posts