Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose to pick it up in Havasu this Friday.Been out of boating for 3 yrs and it sucks.I can't wait for Friday.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.Owner said it only has 140hrs on it.Been in indoor storage most of its life.All original.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Super Clean :)devil Congrats Dave

I still like the last one better:)hand It inspired me to buy
a 21. I look at that copy of HB all the time.

What year is this one ? Looks brand NEW

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Super Clean :)devil Congrats Dave

I still like the last one better:)hand It inspired me to buy
a 21. I look at that copy of HB all the time.

What year is this one ? Looks brand NEW
do u see the boat freatured a page b4 daves?

thats my last jet boat:)hand

blender<-----misses his bahner:)

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I almost traded him my park model in Havasu for that. That boat is almost perfect!!!! It is a time capsule it is sooooo nice!!! Congrats, I cannot image you not enjoying that boat!!! Owner is super nice!!! He is the founder of E Ticket boats!!! I went to see it in their RV Condo, you should see the Prevost Bus that was in there!!!! I am super happy for you!!! That is one great looking boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I almost traded him my park model in Havasu for that. That boat is almost perfect!!!! It is a time capsule it is sooooo nice!!! Congrats, I cannot image you not enjoying that boat!!! Owner is super nice!!! He is the founder of E Ticket boats!!! I went to see it in their RV Condo, you should see the Prevost Bus that was in there!!!! I am super happy for you!!! That is one great looking boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Thats nice to hear.He seemed particular on who bought the boat.Asked me where and how it will be stored.I said inside my garage.Looking forward to a no problem boat.Tired of building motor and pumps.Plus there is always somebody faster.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts