Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Chris at b1 did my pump.

what kind of horsepower are you expecting? We put a 540 in ours with 815hp @6600rpm, so far boat has ran a 9.79 @102 in the 1/4
Chris did the pump also, more left in it but we were running the 10.0 class and was trying to slow down anyways

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what kind of horsepower are you expecting? We put a 540 in ours with 815hp @6600rpm, so far boat has ran a 9.79 @102 in the 1/4
Chris did the pump also, more left in it but we were running the 10.0 class and was trying to slow down anyways
Have a pic of your boat?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have a pic of your boat?

did you move the placement of the motor or the pump from stock? Chris moved my motor forward 8" and reset my pump, the pump was already set back some but was off the center line about a 1/2"
attached is a link to another website where I have a build thread going on, need to update it as I just got the cf# and stuff painted on Tues. There's alot of pics in that thread

1986 Advantage

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did you move the placement of the motor or the pump from stock? Chris moved my motor forward 8" and reset my pump, the pump was already set back some but was off the center line about a 1/2"
attached is a link to another website where I have a build thread going on, need to update it as I just got the cf# and stuff painted on Tues. There's alot of pics in that thread

1986 Advantage
No I didn't move either. Looking at your build pics your pump looks about the same placement as mine. My pump was set in crooked also.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts