Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Works like a charm. That's what my parents use to do with me when I was little. Put me in the boat and take a cruise and I would be sawing logs in no time. How have you been buddy? I am back in Torrance so I'll stop by one of these days.

Trav

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Works like a charm. That's what my parents use to do with me when I was little. Put me in the boat and take a cruise and I would be sawing logs in no time. How have you been buddy? I am back in Torrance so I'll stop by one of these days.

Trav
I use to do this to my Boys when they were little also.....Funny thing is............ It's the same boat :happy::happy: Stop on by anytime Trav :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
That's awesome, that crap works for my daughters as well!! I'd even take my daughter for a ride on my quad while at the dunes around bedtime and take her down the woop area and her helmet would get heavy in no time!! Worked whether it was day or night, and just like clockwork!!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Looks like all the V-Drivers here have found the time honored way to get the kids to sleep:))THumbsUp I used it on my kids a hundred years ago too...:happy:

Steve

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
My parents used that method on me...worked like a charm every time. :))THumbsUp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts