Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to using my $75 GC for The White House in Anaheim. The venue was nice, but the food wasn't all that great all around the table. I'm still a huge fan of Orange Hill in Orange but we all have different taste. Anyhow, I just wanted to say I will be using the site again in the future and was very happy with the $8 price I paid for the gift certificate. I would have never known about the site unless someone started the thread here.

Anyone else purchase any and try a new restaurant??

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I use them all the time for new places. Found a couple of good ones that I'll go back to. I've also found a couple that I wouldn't eat at if it was free.

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,516 Posts
Not bad they work good it you go with a group to hit the min purchases because they don't count booze....

Iron Wok here in Temecula was good, too bad they closed the doors after I used one of my 4 GC. Restaurants.com was cool they let me use on 4 other certificates. They didn't even know I used one because Iron Wok never redeemed on their end...

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not bad they work good it you go with a group to hit the min purchases because they don't count booze....

Iron Wok here in Temecula was good, too bad they closed the doors after I used one of my 4 GC. Restaurants.com was cool they let me use on 4 other certificates. They didn't even know I used one because Iron Wok never redeemed on their end...
We own a huge piece of property on Winchester just North of Pechanga Blvd, maybe we should open a new Iron Wok...........lol

Actually my GC for the White House was a 150 minimum and it allowed booze to be included so it must be different rules for different places......

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,516 Posts
We own a huge piece of property on Winchester just North of Pechanga Blvd, maybe we should open a new Iron Wok...........lol

Actually my GC for the White House was a 150 minimum and it allowed booze to be included so it must be different rules for different places......
Must be and it's up to the restaurant as the GC says. If they let booze count I'd buy larger certs. Iron Wok really got hurt when PF Chang's opened. The Friday night we used our GC they had a 20 min wait with no less than 15 tables empty because they were understaffed. I guess I should have seen the writing on the wall. I took the unused ones and put towards The Melting Pot.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Little trick I learned. Instead of just buying the coupons for a given place, I'll buy gift cert and have them E-mailed to myself. Gives you 90 days or more to select a rest. They add new ones a lot.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
We use them all the time. The only problems we had were Wapango in Victoria Gardens went out of business, and Barboni's Pizza no longer accepts them.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Finally got around to using my $75 GC for The White House in Anaheim. The venue was nice, but the food wasn't all that great all around the table. I'm still a huge fan of Orange Hill in Orange but we all have different taste. Anyhow, I just wanted to say I will be using the site again in the future and was very happy with the $8 price I paid for the gift certificate. I would have never known about the site unless someone started the thread here.

Anyone else purchase any and try a new restaurant??
Hmmmm thats too bad, we enjoy the Whitehouse. Next time have the Filet;) the $75 is the only way to go!

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
We use them all the time. The only problems we had were Wapango in Victoria Gardens went out of business, and Barboni's Pizza no longer accepts them.
Get Restaurants.com on the phone and raise some hell.:|err Restaurants.com is basicaly just a broker for this company advertising their business. Selling a worthless coupon would be fraud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts