Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
You mean Porter Stanberry "has come to terms with reality". You should read your own articles,berfore posting.
lol, a comment taken from that article...

"Well THAT headline was completely misleading. :/ Someone who just reads headlines is going to look extremely stupid when they comment on this article"

:p

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
You mean Porter Stanberry "has come to terms with reality". You should read your own articles,berfore posting.
LOL. The guy who tried in 2008 to scare everyone.

Ram must hate that people get a salary to play a game of football, basketball, baseball since he thinks he is special and knows the outcomes ahead of time.

The winner is announced after, not before. Pathetic post again. Just to hear himself talk. I think its his only joy in life.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't even read it did you looser boy. That 70 IQ is serving you well. Getting scvared and desperate I see.:rolleyes:
Scared of what? I'll be happy with 4 more years of hope and change. I'm perfectly content with the leadership from the Executive Branch.:))THumbsUp

Just wait till Tuesday Marvin. You can then tell me I was right after I tell you, I told you so but you were too stupid to listen.:)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Scared of what? I'll be happy with 4 more years of hope and change. I'm perfectly content with the leadership from the Executive Branch.:))THumbsUp

Just wait till Tuesday Marvin. You can then tell me I was right after I tell you, I told you so but you were too stupid to listen.:)hand
$100 says you are wrong, chicken???

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts

Of course you would. It means four more years of welfare and unemployment for you.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
$100 says you are wrong, chicken???
Hell he doesn't have $100.00. Hell I'd bet him $1000.00. He should have no problem since he is so sure O is going to win. But being the liberal lowlife he is I guarantee he would never pay up wether it was $1.00 or $1000.00.;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hell he doesn't have $100.00. Hell I'd bet him $1000.00. He should have no problem since he is so sure O is going to win. But being the liberal lowlife he is I guarantee he would never pay up wether it was $1.00 or $1000.00.;)
$1000.00 is a hell of a lot of food stamps........

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't? Put your money up smart ass. I'll put up $100 on Obama, you put up $1000 on Romney if you are so sure he will win. Now let's sit back and watch Marvin weasel out of this.hil:)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Rasmussen poll is predicting a Romney win..... It's not a liberal poll that is over sampling Democrats so I'm sure it means nothing to you Ram...

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I don't? Put your money up smart ass. I'll put up $100 on Obama, you put up $1000 on Romney if you are so sure he will win. Now let's sit back and watch Marvin weasel out of this.hil:)
Weasel out of what ? You being too chickenshit to match it. Sure I'll pay you a $1000.00 if O wins and you pay $100.oo if Romney wins. Do you think I'm half as stupid as you look. Put your money where your mouth is chickenshit.:happy:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weasel out of what ? You being too chickenshit to match it. Sure I'll pay you a $1000.00 if O wins and you pay $100.oo if Romney wins. Do you think I'm half as stupid as you look. Put your money where your mouth is chickenshit.:happy:
So it's a deal. You're putting up $1000 to my $100. You got Romney, I got Obama to win the election.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
So it's a deal. You're putting up $1000 to my $100. You got Romney, I got Obama to win the election.:))THumbsUp
We have now confirmed your fear and desperation. Your BS is just that. Petrified fear. Your probably afraid O won't be around to relievce you of your educational debt, that you think you are entitled to be free. You know what makes this so funny. Your the genius. We are all idiots. We are too stupid to realize O will be re-elected hands down and your still to chickenshit to go mano Y mano. Send a grand to Tommy and I'll do the same. Theres no doubt I can afford it. Put your money where your mouth is PUSSY.:)hand

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have now confirmed your fear and desperation. Your BS is just that. Petrified fear. Your probably afraid O won't be around to relievce you of your educational debt, that you think you are entitled to be free. You know what makes this so funny. Your the genius. We are all idiots. We are too stupid to realize O will be re-elected hands down and your still to chickenshit to go mano Y mano. Send a grand to Tommy and I'll do the same. Theres no doubt I can afford it. Put your money where your mouth is PUSSY.:)hand
Who has the fear and desperation? It looks like you are the one trying to weasel out of the bet you first proposed and I agreed to. Ask me if I'm shocked?:no: Your actions do speak volumes about your character though.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
2nd respose to you post. I see your reading comprehension is regresssing. And Also, I saw your list of collegiate accomplishments. I was just wondering why you listed "College Algebra" ? Most of us did that in our soph yr of HC. Some of us had Calc and Trig College credit before even going to college.. Oh yeah, and Bio Organic Chem and Biology 101. Glad to heare a genius like you has reached a level 28 yrs after us.:)hand

1 - 20 of 42 Posts