Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site,this all the old gang who know about boats and engines.I could not take the hb site any more.It sucks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J P tom went away last weekend to a boat meet ran the crap out of it,not one problem.Sure glad I got that dom pump.There are some pics of it on scream and fly under general dissc then more lake kerr pics silver and blue 331.I dont know how to post a link,computer dumb

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
J P tom went away last weekend to a boat meet ran the crap out of it,not one problem.Sure glad I got that dom pump.There are some pics of it on scream and fly under general dissc then more lake kerr pics silver and blue 331.I dont know how to post a link,computer dumb
:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Are you drunk or something? This came out of nowhere!:)sphss

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drunk?no Tom and I have talked a while back and bought a new dominator from him.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Sorry for the misunderstanding.:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Xero the dash gps would go on off but I did run it all out and could not feel any wierd stuff happening,really think it helped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts