Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My crew and i will be out there tonight thru sunday. Most likely staying around was 12-14. we will be in the toyhauler with the fox sticker on the back! LOL. wheres waldo.

anyway let me know ifyou are headed out maybe we can set up a meet time at olds.

look for this buggy

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would have been there monday night on gecko but i let some retard:wtf: build an dyno my new buggy motor an its not done motor was built back in early october took the car to him 2 weeks ago for the dyno tune he said it has a bad ECU 2 weeks ago i said put a new one in he said it would be done by monday called an said no go spent 10Gs on this new motor an i miss the biggest trip of the year:(((((( :)violent44 sorry just venting out take pics an post em i want to see what i missed an be safe out ther

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude that sucks. There is nothing worse than throwing themoney down to have it readyfor the big trip and your builder falling through like its no big deal. I am sure if he would have told you it would not be done by this weekend you would have shopped around for parts and saved yourself a couple grand.

i hate when people dont keep deadlines.

·
Registered
129 Posts
do you ever so to superstition? i try to make it out there a few times a year, haven't had the chance to get all the way to glamis. hopefully next time i can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts