Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are all the same,ambulance chasers,stir the shit,grab attention back people businesses down AND FOR GODS'S SAKE MAKE $'s:))ThumbsDwn They all have a special place in Hell as have never done a worthy act that I have been watching. I will still label them as all=EVIL and not good for society.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
How algore missed this list is beyond me. His spewings are a bit different but the mindless following is the same.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
My mother-in-law met Gloria Allred at a party a while back. Said that she was one of the most arrogant B*!$hes she's ever met, and she's met a few. Definite attention whore. If there's a camera involved, she'll be there fighting for you. If not, "who are you again?".

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Dang ! JD when I saw this thread title I thought it was gonna ne a Joke ... like a Cowboy, a Rabbi and a Clown all walk into a Bar ....

Something like this ???

Jesse Jackson, Gloria Alred, and Al Sharpton walk into a bar....Bartender says: "Sorry we only serve real pimps and whores, no lawyers and reverends allowed" :D

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Something like this ???

Jesse Jackson, Gloria Alred, and Al Sharpton walk into a bar....Bartender says: "Sorry we only serve real pimps and whores, no lawyers and reverends allowed" :D
For 12 hours Ive been try to think of a punch line ! ya beat me too it Z thanks for the laugh! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
No problem :))THumbsUp Hey maybe you can work on this one: Rush, Beck, and Hannity go to an emergency room complaining of rectal soreness.....The ER nurse says???........
....."lay off all that Obama Bullshit! It's tearing you guy's a new asshole!!" :thumb:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
No problem :))THumbsUp Hey maybe you can work on this one: Rush, Beck, and Hannity go to an emergency room complaining of rectal soreness.....The ER nurse says???........
" You guys been talking out your asses too much .... worse cases of sphincter cord strain we've ever seen " :happy:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
" You guys been talking out your asses too much .... worse cases of sphincter cord strain we've ever seen, except of course after a "Zombie and friends sleep over.." " :happy:
You left part out, Z......

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Don't be silly ! Zombies are looking for brains not sphincters...:rolleyes:
Within the Democrat party they are one in the same....:thumb:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Don't be silly ! Zombies are looking for brains not sphincters...:rolleyes:
You could benefit from both Z, if you had a sphincter, perhaps your brain would not fall out of your' ass next time!!:thumb::D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts