Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell the complete set of molds asking $6000 OBO GIVE ME A CALL 951 205 8388 there in great shape

·
Registered
785 Posts
hey stan , how much for a bare hull ,all white gel ?
set up for jack plate?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cobra1

your thinking of a different mold it true was asking 10k for the cheyene 19 which might be heading to texas soon get you boats rite

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ptz

BARE hull with a jack plate $8500 GIVE ME A CALL thats a fast hull was thinking about taking the step out ofthe transom make it a jet

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
your thinking of a different mold it true was asking 10k for the cheyene 19 which might be heading to texas soon get you boats rite

your right, good luck selling the cheyene, what does this one look like? do you have pic's of one on your web site??

By the way, did a guy by the name of Bobby Hewitt tool up the Cole molds, 20 and 22?? He said he did?? If any one would know the facts you would.

·
Ultimate Squirter
100 Posts
Do you still have the cheyenne mold for sale? If so how much are you lookin to get for it right now? I would also like to see pics of the mold you are postin on this thread!!! Thanks, Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts