Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Andy, you did a great job at Long Beach. Funny how these Chevrolet's are sometimes allergic to water...:duh::happy::happy:

Steve

·
Upstanding Member
12,714 Posts
Well you weren't 1st to the pin, but finishing 2nd will have to do. :happy:

Great vid, I enjoyed it very much.:thumb:

Spray this on your forward facing gopro next time.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy, you did a great job at Long Beach. Funny how these Chevrolet's are sometimes allergic to water...:duh::happy::happy:

Steve
Thanks
Well you weren't 1st to the pin, but finishing 2nd will have to do. :happy:

Great vid, I enjoyed it very much.:thumb:

Spray this on your forward facing gopro next time.

Thanks jerry I did but it didn't do the trick next time I'm gonna put it up higher.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Great job on the wheel and loud pedal! Perhaps a tighter seat and longer leash might help?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
You're kidding

That was your first race??? Incredible! I thought every turn you got better and better! So how does one pass that GN44 boat? Start ahead of him??????? That will leave a mark!;) Thanks for the RIDE!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
You out power him on the straights. Other wise forget it.
Oh! Starting ahead of him may work then chop him off! That possible? How ya doing Bob? That worked for me once!!!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
In the last half dozen races I've seen the 44 boat start between pole and #5 on the beach and ALWAYS be first to the first turn....

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Awesome drive Andy...your possessed! But why did the boat die...your scoop faces backwards?
From what I heard he hit a wake and the ignition shut off lanyard was just a little too short and it shut off the engine. It wasn't a wash down like I originally thought.

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
From what I heard he hit a wake and the ignition shut off lanyard was just a little too short and it shut off the engine. It wasn't a wash down like I originally thought.

Steve

I'd say something more along the lines of......Daddy Dave's School of 'Don't Fuck with the King' lesson in GN racing and lane sharing......

:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The man's helmet has rear view cameras

Great job Andy.
No shit
That was great, that thing looks like it handles very good. What was the max. RPM and speed?
Thanks for the compliment! All I know is that I ain't got enough for that old man. :)hammers
Awesome drive Andy...your possessed! But why did the boat die...your scoop faces backwards?
Oh you know pretty hard to hang on when sustaining that impact.
He was busy inspecting the passenger side floor boards :happy:
#whatadickyouarebrent :countingsheep:
Great job on the wheel and loud pedal! Perhaps a tighter seat and longer leash might help?
:3:For the observation :asshole2:
That was your first race??? Incredible! I thought every turn you got better and better! So how does one pass that GN44 boat? Start ahead of him??????? That will leave a mark!;) Thanks for the RIDE!
I'll get the jump on him one of these days
You out power him on the straights. Other wise forget it.
Or just remove his batteries from his bionicness!
In the last half dozen races I've seen the 44 boat start between pole and #5 on the beach and ALWAYS be first to the first turn....
:nutswinger:

Steve
:thumb:
I'd say something more along the lines of......Daddy Dave's School of 'Don't Fuck with the King' lesson in GN racing and lane sharing......

:D
:cuckoo:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts