Performance Boats Forum banner

GN7 Bob Graeff's Celebration of Life Get Together Plans

7K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  rschap1 
#1 · (Edited)
So, in discussing dates and venues for a celebration of Bob's life and times we going to plan a 'send-off' with a Grand National flair.

Current plan is to gather on the afternoon of Saturday January 31st, 2015 maybe 2pm until I throw you off of the property (maybe between 7 and 10pm)

I have a large property in Whittier CA that can host several GN boats as well as a hundred or more of YOU, his family, friends and competitors.

Billy Wheeler, Ted Colby, Ben Marrone and I have agreed to the tentative date, time and location.

I know that the date won't work for everybody, sorry if you have to attend something else, but advise ASAP if that date runs up against something that we have forgotten.

How many local Grand National boats can show up for a 'cackle-fest'? GN 7 will be here. Shakedown? Plan B? GN 22? GN 44? GN 369? Who else is local?

We'll figure out a head count via this thread later on we just wanted to get the word out as soon as known.

Thanx!

See less See more
#13 ·
Carl. i'll be there and if you like i can bring my Rayson LP, i know is not a GN but Bob and i talked alot about it and he was so looking forward to seeing it at Parker. He was hoping to get inspiration to get the one he owned done. Heck on the boards here he called it the best looking Rayson LP around, don't know about that but as we all know coming from Bob it has to be so...LOL.. anyway will be more than happy to bring it in his honor.

"Old School" Bob SE-54

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.