Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
A shutdown should be a no pay for congress and potus too...not just late...dock them on a daily basis. Reps are basically outnumbered. Unless the dems in senate start rolling over like whipped puppy dogs it isn't going to happen..Best case scenario is
compromise with a year added to the individual mandate...Which obama might go for it. It will give more time for his hopelessly overcomplicated excessively expensive to get the bugs worked out....and it will also give more time to prove the law is as big a pos and it's owner....And he is the owner...it is his legacy..History will call the biggest blunder ever committed by a single human being. History will also give credit to obama for pulling of the biggest fraud in the history of the USA. He fooled congress into believing he was born in Hawaii

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Anyone have a list of the 17 real Americans that voted against socialized slavery today? (Doc probably has it already)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I don't want to see a compromise because no compomise or tweeking is going to fix it.End it all together or start it now in its entirety.then the people can feel for themselves what this pos means in their lives.Maybe just maybe that will wake them out of their stooper.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Anyone have a list of the 17 real Americans that voted against socialized slavery today? (Doc probably has it already)
The following 25 Republicans stood shoulder to shoulder with Senator Harry Reid and President Obama to fund ObamaCare:

Alexander

Ayotte

Barrasso

Blunt

Boozman

Burr

Chambliss

Chiesa

Coats

Coburn

Cochran

Collins

Corker

Cornyn

Graham

Hoeven

Isakson

Johanns

Johnson (WI)

Kirk

McCain

McConnell

Murkowski

Thune

Wicker

Meanwhile, the 19 heroes who stood with Senators Cruz and Lee to defund ObamaCare are:

Crapo

Cruz

Enzi

Fischer

Grassley

Heller

Inhofe

Lee

Moran

Paul

Portman

Risch

Roberts

Rubio

Scott

Sessions

Shelby

Toomey

Vitter

Two Republican senators did not vote:

Flake

Hatch
Establishment Republicans Surrender: See Whether Your Senators Voted to Fund ObamaCare Here! | FreedomWorks

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
The biggest problem with all this bullshit is that O and his dipshit friends are picking and choosing what's getting cut. My son says that a lot of his Navy buddies have not been paid. Of course they have to pay for their own meals. And some of their families have not been able to make rent because of it. But you know that all the congressional staffers and congress has been paid! So you have one group that's keeping us safe and not being paid, and another group that's doing everything they can to destroy the US and they're getting paid.

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
i may be way off here but i hear there are provisions in the law that debtors still get paid no matter what but this shut down hurts higher ups to fund backdoor deals and foreign cash flow ???

·
Registered
975 Posts
both the sob's from my state voted to fund it after lying a few weeks ago saying they would not.I will be on a hit list as 9am monday morning I will be calling and giving several choice statements for them both. I am a Conservative Constitutionalists registered as a Republican,by which I am sickened................

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I'm confused. If the reason for passing Obamacare was to save the tax payers money, why does it need funding?
Maybe our resident financial genius R&J can explain that to me. I know its over shue and CVX's head.

Bob, we have to pass it so we know whats in it... AND rates will go down 3,000% in some cases...

I could make a 99.9% accurate edumacated guess on WHO/WHICH demographic will see the 3,000% reduction in HC rates if anyone sees that kind of discount... ;) She has 8 kids from 6 different guys and no job... Her share of HC cost will go from $300 annually to .30 cents/yr...

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Bob, we have to pass it so we know whats in it... AND rates will go down 3,000% in some cases...

I could make a 99.9% accurate edumacated guess on WHO/WHICH demographic will see the 3,000% reduction in HC rates if anyone sees that kind of discount... ;) She has 8 kids from 6 different guys and no job... Her share of HC cost will go from $300 annually to .30 cents/yr...
You're kidding right? Her health care because of Medicaid is $0.00 now and will always be $0.00 unless they found a way to pay her for taking her 8 illegitimate kids to the doctor.

·
Registered
975 Posts
both the sob's from my state voted to fund it after lying a few weeks ago saying they would not.I will be on a hit list as 9am monday morning I will be calling and giving several choice statements for them both. I am a Conservative Constitutionalists registered as a Republican,by which I am sickened................
This morning I called Wicker's office this was their reply; The passing of the bill was to de-fund Obamacare, reformulate the bill, and to reduce cost to middle/working class. In the bill PCR-59 it was sent back and forth several times for revising and each time sent back to where it is right now. It had these different provisions inside the bill from previous backlashes to original bill. It is in house today waiting for around 2:30 to be sent back to senate to take another vote after the provisions have been dealt with so they can veto again to see where it goes from there...Congress or back to house!!! My two senators are not voting for or in support of the obamacare law. It was another tactic to approach the bill...........Maybe one of you guys with one in your state that voted the same can call and see if you get the same gibberish......

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks like our guy Mark Kirk was one of the 19 who stood their ground.

Not surprised Mcaint spread his cheeks for Obama once again on this one and flake was a no show after being under O's desk for so long.

Take notice those in AZ. There are many wolves in sheep clothing coming down the pipeline. We have MANY here from the downtown "MACHINE" registering and running on the R ticket just to fuck those who are not paying attention. :|err

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Take notice those in AZ. There are many wolves in sheep clothing coming down the pipeline. We have MANY here from the downtown "MACHINE" registering and running on the R ticket just to fuck those who are not paying attention. :|err
McCain spent over $13 Million of his wife's family money to insure he won back his seat last time but he'll never win another race in Arizona, I'd be willing to bet. Flake spent more time bashing his competitor than he did telling us about his weak spine. He'll also never be re-elected in Arizona after this short time in office. Both have proven to be worthless representatives.

·
Registered
250 Posts
McCain spent over $13 Million of his wife's family money to insure he won back his seat last time but he'll never win another race in Arizona, I'd be willing to bet. Flake spent more time bashing his competitor than he did telling us about his weak spine. He'll also never be re-elected in Arizona after this short time in office. Both have proven to be worthless representatives.
One thing I miss about living in AZ....Jan Brewer and people like her. She's not afraid to stand up and tell an asshole he's just that...an asshole. California is a smaller version of the congress and white house. But where I live is pretty conservative and there's snow in the winter for me to ski and plenty of lakes/water in the summer for me to boat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts